Chapter 31

~Anyone can catch your eyes, but it takes someone special to catch your heart~

Ananya's POV

"Are you okay?" Kavya asked me.

"Yeah. I am just feeling a lot of emotions," I said to her. I was nervous, happy, sad, hopeful and many more.

"Don't worry babe. You made the right decision. Siddharth is perfect for you," Kavya smiled.

"I know. I am just nervous about Vikram bhai. I want him here but I don't know, he is still angry with me. I don't know whether he will come or not," I said and tears pooled in my eyes.

"Ananya, don't you dare cry now. I already finished my make up," Sandhya shouted, entering through the room door. I was getting ready in Sandhya's room while Siddharth was getting ready in our room with Harish and Abhi.

If you cannot guess already, yes it is our marriage date. Today, I am going to be Siddharth's wife officially, by law. Riddhant promised me he will come straight to the register office. The last time he called me, I asked him whether Vikram bhai was coming and he said he is not sure.

At least, he didn't said no.

"No, I am not crying," I said, but a tear slipped from my eyes.

"Yeah, I believe you," she said sarcastically and took a cotton bud to wipe the tear. Then, she took some make up and adjusted it. I told her not to put on excessive make up. I just wanted simple make up. I was wearing a red sari which was also simple. Siddharth bought me this sari.

"Babe, you have nothing to worry. Siddharth is a good man and he will be the best for you. And before you tell, I know you are worried about your brother. I prayed to all the Gods that you brother should come. So, don't worry," Sandhya side-hugged me. Kavya joined the hug also.

"Why are you guys hugging without me? Let me join the hug as well," there came Harish. He jogged to us and hugged us all together.

"Ananya, you look so beautiful," Harish gushed as soon as we pulled back from the hug. I blushed because of the compliment. I am not good at receiving compliments, obviously.

"I am so proud of you. You stood strong all this while, even when you had so much of problems going on in your life. I can't express how proud I am of you. I am really happy that you found the happiness that you deserve," Harish said cupping my cheeks, his eyes glossy. His words only brought tears in my eyes. He knew my life A to Z and he said he is proud of me. He doesn't know how much his words mean to me. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

"Thank you for always being there Harish. I love you so much," I cried.

"I love you too," he said and patted my back.

"Omg, why are you all making me to cry?" I said, laughing.

"Yeah, but I am forgiving you this time because your speech was really good Harish," Sandhya said wiping a tear from eyes. Sandhya again wiped my tears and adjusted the make up.

"Let's go before someone else comes in and ruin your make up again by making you crying," Sandhya said and we all chuckled.

It was 8 now and we are supposed to be at the register office in an hour. It takes only half an hour to go there. So we had plenty of time. So, we all went inside our room where Siddharth was. He was wearing a black modern Sherwani, looking as handsome as always.

 He was wearing a black modern Sherwani, looking as handsome as always