CHAPTER 8

Jiyoung pov:

"Ahh....She is my girlfriend..."

Wt...wt did he say....girlfriend wait are my ears working...........did he really said that i am his girlfriend.....my eyes widened, i looked at him.....and then suddenly his friend spoke....

"Really is she u r girlfriend....woww broo when did u both start dating"

"Dating wt are you talking......aishhh u got it wrong yugyeom ahhh ...she is a just a friend as she is a girl i said girl friend"

Waahhh....i feel relieved now....so the word girlfriend meant a girl friend in my stupid boss's perspective....aishhh this guy ....i just got an heart attack cz of him.....

"Aigoooo.....i thought u finally started dating"

"I dont really have time to date"

"Ya ya......by the way nice to meet you"

"Ahh nice to meet u too...and happy birthday yugyeom shiii"  I said 

"Thank you so much.......may i know u r name"

"My name is jiyoung...choi jiyoung"

"Ahh thanks for coming jiyoung shii" He said and sticked his arm out ...i immediately took my hand out of my boss's grip and gladly shook yugyeom shii's hand....he gave me a sweet cute smile and i returned it......

"Hey jiyoung ahh go sit somewhere i will go meet my friends and come okay" My boss said

"Yaa okay" I said and gave a little bow to yugyeom he returned and then they both left .....and i was looking for a seat.............ahhh there it is in the very end .....gud i will just go sit.......i was going to the chair but someone suddenly took it .......ahh issokay i will just stand near that railing......

I was standing at the very back of this terrace...both the hands on the railing ......waahhh the view is sooo beautiful......and with that thoughts took over me......

Jungkook pov:

After jiyoung and yugyeom spoke with each other i told her to go sit somehwhere so that i can go meet my friendss..............

(20 min later)

"Yugyeom ahhh....its getting late i have practise tomorrow mrng and jiyoung also has to go home...so i will leave ...once again happy birthday bro...lets catch up later"

"Ahhh u r leaving itss okay thanks for cmng bruhhhh....ya sure we will catch up later ...take care bye"

And with that i left them and started searching for jiyoung.....aishhh where is this girl..oo wait who is that at that very end.............ahhh its jiyoung wt is she doing there.......i was slowly going towards her wahhh there isnt anyone here only i and jiyoung.....wt is this girl thinking....she didnt even acknowledge my presence.......

She looks pretty cute.....that small face that height everything remebers me about a small bunny....thats why i am calling her bunss.........wait she is alone here without anyone...aishh jungkook ahh....i bought her with me so that i wont feel alone and look wt i did i left her alone...........

"Bunss"

No response...

"Bunsss u there"

Still no response.......wahhh wt is she thinking.....i just shook her by her shoulder...which finally bought her into reality ........she looked at me with confusion for second and then asked...

"Uhhh sry....u done ..."

"Yess...lets goo"

I took her hand into mine.........if i didnt take her hand into mine then she would be behind me and i wont know if something will happen to her....so i will just hold her hand......if something will happen to her then it will be hard for us to find a personal manager thats why i am holding her hand that's it not because i care....

With that we started walking...............i think she is sleepy...she is just dragging her feet....and her eyelids are slowly getting close........

We r here .....we got into the car...we buckled up...i looked at her....waahhh she is about to pass out..

"Bunsss....."

"Hmmm"

"Hey hey hey u shouldnt sleep wake up wake up ...tell me where is your house....i will drop u"

"Ahhh my house....it is in xxxxxxxxxx"

"Okay...."

I guess she is tierd..........its pretty far from here......i started the engine .......

I took a glance at her.....she is slepping peacefully....waahh this gurl happily sleeping in her boss's car.......she looks so innocent and cute...wait what am i thinking...i shouldnt be like this......aishh somethings wrong with me....

(25 min later)

Ahh we r here i guess this is her house i should wake her up now.......i shook her lightly

"Hey we r here wake up"

Wahh this girl is deep sleeper...not even silght change in her position or her expression.......

"Hey bunss wake up we r heree" I said and vigorously shook her....ahhh finally this girl woke up....

" Ahhh we are here" She said and yawned.......wahhh she so adorable.....

"I am sry i slept...and thanks for dropping me i will be in your house at 9 30 tomorrow...gud nyt boss"

"Ahh its okay just come to me at 10:30"

"Okay okay....bye"

And with that she got off the car and.....yaahhh she safely reached her home..........and with that i left

(Next day)

Jiyoung pov:

Aahhhh itss morning already.......i woke up ,took my phone to see wt time it is.....i guess its pretty early 9 i guess.....the sun isnt out yet..............HOLY SHIT ITS

FCKIN 10:15 AM.............

---------------------
Hey lilpiess.......

ooo god jiyoung is in deep shitt...........😂😂

i will release the next chapter after a few hoursss.....hope u liked this one.........💜

have a good day😘

love
Author💜😂