CHAPTER 32

Jiyoung pov:

"FUCK"

We said together....ahhhh this stupid power....ahhhh we were at the climax....hufff........wahhh its storming out there.....jungkook stood and went to the balcony.....i followed him....

"Wahhhh its storming..."

"Yah....."

"Bunsss shall we eat something....."

"You just had a packet of chi-

"I'm hungry,come on lets make something..." He said and pushed me towards the kitchen......

"Okayy....shall we have ramen???"

"Done bunss"

I turned on the torch in my phone and started making ramen...ahh its hard to cook with one hand.....Suddenly i felt a pair of arms around my waist....he took my phone and held it infront of the pot....

"Uh uh w-what r u doing...." Aishhh why did i stutter...ahhh..

"I am helping my bunss....."

"Itss okay i can do it by myself"

I said and was about to take the phone but he held it up...i turned around and looked at him...

"Why r u looking at me...am i that handsome oo my bunsss stop looking at me and start cooking i am hungry..." He said and winked at me....i made a face of disgust...

"You r so full of yourself...."

"Yahhh wts that face huh...." He said and bopped my forehead with his....Ignored him and took the ramen packet from the cabinet.....he removed his hand from my waist and stood beside me......

I continued doing my work....i am also making some kimichi fried rice...it just takess 10 min so yeah....

Jungkook pov:

She is so concentrated.....a pout forms on her lips when she is concentrated...how cute..ahhh my heart....she told that she is also gonna make some kimchi fried rice...i am just standing beside her with her phone in my hand.....she is cutting kimchi....a few strands of hair are falling on her face...ahhh i slowly tucked them behind her ear...heheh she stopped cutting...a pink hue made its way to her chubby cheeks...she slowly raised her head and looked at me.....

"Wt happened bunsss?"

She just shook her head and did her work....she is so adorable....i have to confess soon...i want to make her mine...i want to kiss her,hug her,cuddle with her ahhh i want to do alot more.....i think she likes me....i am actually pretty sure about it.....hehehe i hope itss true...if it turns out to be true then i would be the happiest person on this planet.....she makes me so happy...I met her 3 weeks ago......and in this 3 weeks i had alot of fun with her....i also-

"Jungkook the food is ready.....earth to jungkook" She said and shook my head...

"Uhh ahh yeahh food is done...ahh okay okay l-lets go eat..."  She just giggled and went to the small coffee table which is in front of the couch...she sat down and patted beside her..telling me to come and sit beside her.....both of us started eating.....ahhh her food is good... she does magic...

"This is good bunss"

"Yeahhh"

Ahhh this ramen is damn good........

"Jungkook ahhhh..." She said and held a spoon full a kimchi fried rice infront of me....unknowingly a smile formed on my face...i opened my mouth...she fed me....ahhh even this is so good....she continued feeding me....ahhh we r kissing indirectly....wahhh we r eating with the same spoon....ahh this feels so good....my bunss is feeding me ahh....