CHAPTER 35

Jiyoung pov:

I just giggled and looked at him...he is so happy all smiley smiley....i hope he stayss like this forever.......i dont think i like u anymore kook....i love you...

I am still in his armss.....he shifted his gaze from the bracelet to me....

"You are making me so damn happy bunss.." He said and hugged me again....ahh he is so warm...this feels so good...i hugged him back.....we were in each other embrace for 10 min and parted...he took my hand into his and took us to the tent....now he is sitting on a chair and...wt the...he made me sit on his lap....

"Uhh j-jungkook u know that i can sit on another chair right..."

"Why chair when u have me bunss..." He said and tightened his grip around my waist....

"Letsss stay like this for sometime bunss plzzz...." He said and made me lean on him....i snuggled into his neck...ahhh i feel so safe with him.....both of us are just sitting like that and looking up at the sky......wahhh so peacefull.....

(30 min later)

Jungkook pov:

Ahhhh this feels so good...her in my embrace...she is so soft...she is so damn comfortable and guess what my baby fell asleep on my lap...awww she is so cute...i kissed her forehead and tightened my grip..she snuggled closer...ahhh i wish we will be like this forever....i just want to sleep here with her....but if hyungss will see us like this then wafff i will be a dead meat..they will tease me to death......ahh my bunss looks etheral without trying...

"I love u my baby bunss...i love u from the bottom of my heart...dont ever leave me...stay here like this in my embrace...okay...jalja baby..." I said and softly kissed her forehead...

(Next day)

Jungkook pov:

Some one is tapping my cheek...ahhh who is it...lemme sleep with my baby peacefully....i slowly opened my eyes and ahhhh this hyung really he ruinss everything...i looked around wtf...Howwww.....when did i fell asleep here.....ahhh my baby is still sound asleep in my armss....

"Kook ahhh....no ones awake yet...wake her up...if the hyungs will see u like this then u r a dead meat...get up and also wake her up i will pretend like i didnt see anything come on fast fast..." He said and went to the house...wahhh when did he become this understanding....

I slowly shook her....ahhh she woke up.... now a days she is alert good thing...she slowly opened one of her eyes...a pout formed on her lips....she is looking around with one eye....finally she looked at me aahhh i want kiss those pouty lipsss...i slowly moved a strand behind her ear......

"Koo i wanna sleep some more" She said and hugged me....

"Bunss no no baby no wakie wakie...dont close those eyes...yahhh if hyungss will see us then-

Wahhh she suddely sat up straight...hehehe adorable...she stood up and did some stretching....i also got and did the same...with that both of us went inside....

(1 hr and 30 min later)

Jiyoung pov:

Ahhhh i feel good now...just now we finished eating our breakfast....hobi and namjoon made us pancakess and they were so tasty......its already  10:30....

Jungkook bought my black torn jeans and my black crop top........so i am wearing them right now....jiminiee and jin are in charge of the dishes...so now i and namjoon are having a ping pong challenge...the first one to get 38 points winss....