CHAPTER 27

Jiyoung pov:

"WHAT"

He shouted....wts going on..why did he shout........he hung up and started driving in full speed...woooowwwwaaa...

"Wts wrong...why did u shout?"

"Jiminiee hyung got into an accident.."

"WHAT"

"U heard me bunsss...."

"Is he in the hospital now?"

"No,all of them are in dorm...i will drop u and leave..."

"NO!! i am cmng with u"

"Bunss no-

"I said i am cmng...so i am cmng...no more talkss..."

"Fine"

(30 min later)

we reached.....both of us ran into dorm....the living room came into our view......Bts and sejin sir are here....sejin sir is on the phone.....jiminie,tae,jin,hope are sitting on the couch....namjoon and suga are just walking around the room...jungkook immediatly went to jiminie aand kneeled down..they r talking something...i am just standing there...suddenly we heard some one knocking on the door....jungkook signaled me to open......i opened the door and saw 2 men....

"We r from the police department...."

"Ahhh come in"

I said and moved aside......they went inside and started talking.....i dont know wt to do.....i am just standing in the corner of this room....if i go to jimin i will kill him with questions.......ahh better to stand here....all of them sat on the couch and started talking...suddenly my phone started vibrating....i went to the balcony and answered the call....

"Yahhh wt r u doing.....shall we hang out?"

"Noo mina...i cant now.."

"Why u r working hours are done..lets go to the moviess"

"Noo,no,things arent good here....so yeah we will go later"

"Why?Whats wrong?"

"I cant really tell u now.....we will talk about this later...."

"Later later later...all u r saying is later...i thoughts of having a fun girlss nyt with u.."

"We will have it later-

"Again later"

"Hehe okay after some time.....okay now stop sulking and go do something...bye stupid"

"Bye i hate u"

"I love u too"

I said and hung up......i hope its not serious.....ahh i dont want jiminie to go to the police station.....ahh i hope everything will-

"Baby bunssss" He whispered in my ear...ahhhh this guy why is he like this...i almost died...he placed his chin on my shoulder...and his hands either side of the railing..i am trapped...why is he so touchy...it always makess me blush...after looking at the blush...he will start teasing me more.....

"Yahhh...move..."

"No itss comfortable here" He said and snuggled closer...hufff control jiyoung dont blushh....

"Aishhh finee!!Is everything okay?"

"Yeahhh.....it was not jimine hyungs fault..."