CHAPTER 29

Jiyoung pov:

"Baby bunsss........thank you.."

"For?"

"Taking care of me and making me happy"

Unknowingly a soft smile formed on my face.......

"Hmmmm" I said....

(30 min later)

Ahh we r here....he is still holding my hand...ahh forgot to tell he is asleep...

"Jungkook....wake up we r here..."

He started wriggling...

"Hey lets go sleep inside...wake up..."

He slowly opened his eyess....i looked at him and smiled...he also did the same...i got of the car and went to him......

As soon as we came inside he went and flopped on the bed......he is so cute....

"Bunss come sleep....we have work tomorrow..."

"Ya ya u sleep i will join u later"

"Why later come now..."

"I have something to do...u sleep"

"Okay come back soon"

..ahhh he is so adorable when he is drunk.....i took my pjs and went to the bathroom...i changed and washed jungkooks hoddie so that he can wear it tomorrow.....i came out and saw him sleeping peacefully on my bed....i took a blanket and slept on the couch....

Does jungkook really like me....i dont think soo....i guess its just drunk talk......even i dont know when i started liking him....he made me fall for him in 1 and half week....wahh he is something....he is the first person i liked....i was never in a relationship...to be honest i am not interested in it.....ahh i really hope jungkook likes me back...but i dont think that will happen....aishhh i am going crazy...shhh lets just sleep jiyoung ahhh.......

(One week later)

Ahhh finally done with the schedule....yassss waahhh i worked hard......ahhh time fliesss

This whole week we were busy with the promotionsss,and some magazine shootss and alot more ahhh it was tiring....this week i and jungkook couldnt hang out cz they were so damn busy.......this week i just woke up went to the office , worked and came back......but still my bond with jungkook grew in this week....as his personal manager i had to take care of a lot of thingss for him during the interviewss....ahhh it was a tough week...finally the so long 2 weeks are done..!!!! they gave us a 3 day break.......heheh yayyy!!!

We r in the van...i jungkook and jimin and sejin sir....just now they finished an interview.....we r going back to the building.....ahhh my neck is hurting...my boss noticed it...he slowly started massaging my neck....

"Hey itss okay....its not that painfull"

"Itss okay bunsss lemme do it...u worked really hard this week..."

He continued it for 10 min and stopped ahh i feel so good....

"Better?"

"Lot more than better...thankss"

We just smiled at each other...and looked out of the window....

We r here...all of them went to their studioss to get their things....i went to my boss's studio....he is packing somethingss...i just went and sat on the couch....