CHAPTER 10

Jiyoung pov:

"Jiyoung"

"Jimin"

Both of us said at same time.....waahhh he still looks the same....cute and handsome........

"Oo my .....i didnt expect to see u here"

He said in his cute voice and started walking towards me...

"Me either jimin ahh"

And with that he engulfed me into his arms............

Everyone in the room were looking at us with a confused look on their face........i broke the hug...

"U know each other" asked j-hope

"Ya, she is my bestest cousin"

"Wait his surname is park and yours is choi how is he u r cousin?"Asked my boss

"Ahh he is from my mom's side"

"Ohh okay "

"By the way what r u dng here?" Asked jimin......before i can answer him j-hope opened his mouth...

"Jiyoung is our kookie's personal manager"

"Waahhh really?" Asked jimin...

"Ya......by the way i guess u r all bts......." I asked

"Yes"...Answered a guy with a cute smile....awww he has dimplessss

"Hello jiyoung shii...i am namjoon"said that cute dimple guy...

"Ahh hello namjoon shi"

"Hey hii...i am taehyung ...nice to meet u"
Awwwww he is so adorable....and his boxy smile awwwww......

"Hello i am world wide handsome seokjin"He indeed is  world wide handsome........

"Hi..i am suga"said a guy with a small smile on his face.....

"Hello everyone...nice to meet u all....hope we will be  good friends"

"Of course we will jiyoung shi" Said taehyung...aww his smile.....its melting my heart

"Cool,as we r done with the introduction lets start our practise" Said j-hope and with that they took their positions, i went and stood near the door............wait where are the managers of the other memberssss..............

I heard someone call me i turned around and saw sejin sir.....

"Jiyoung shii may i have a talk with u?"

"Yes sir"

"Come follow me"

I started following him.....we went into a room and sat on the couch....

"So jiyoung shiii.....bts will be busy from next week cz we r gonna start working on their new album...we have to do photoshoots and shoot the music video and do some promotions so its gonna be hectic....here take these paperss it has jungkooks schedule"

He said and handed me the papersss.....i wanted to ask him about the members personal managersss shall i ask or not...ahhh i will just ask...

"Okay sir i will see the schedule...ahh can i ask u something?"

"Sure...."

"Uhhh.....where are the personal managers of the other memberss?"

"I was waiting for this question......its a pretty complicated matter...i hope u will understand..."