CHAPTER 36

Jiyoung pov:

(Next day)

Ahhhh its already 10:00....i slowly got up and went to the bathroom to do my routine.....

I came out...wore my outfit and started eating cereal...by the way i am wearing blue shorts and a white crop top......

Yoongi:

Hey u ready?

Jiyoung:

Yeah...where r u?

Yoongi:

At the gate..

Jiyoung:

Ahh 2 min cmng...

With that i locked my house and went down.....ahh there he is...i got into the car and buckled up...he looked at me and smilied...

"Hey..had breakfast?"

"Yeah yeah.."

"Cool so where r we gng and why did u call me all of a sudden?"

"Uh....That......"

"Its okay yoongi u can tell me anything..."

"See i love a girl....and i am sure that she  loves me too...We have been friendz since a long time....so i'm thinking to propose her and i need u r help in that..."

"Ahhh thats so sweet of you....sure i will help you...."

"Wahh thanks jiyoung..."

"Okay so do u have any planss...?"

"Yea i have one in my mind but i dont think its that good so yeah lets discuss about it..."

"Sure..."

(45 min later)

We have been discussing about the plan all the way.....ahh yoongi is so damn sweet...i didnt expect him to be this soft...that girl is damn lucky....just now we entered the mall.....okay so first we r going to buy a dress for her...

"Hey wt should we get her....u r a girl right u might have something in u r mind..."

"Can u show me her full picture.....i dont know wt suits her..."

Wahhh she is so beautiful...perfect match for yoongi...she is of my height and i think we have same weight...

"You both are almost the same the height and weight this is also one of the reasons why i bought u with me..."

I just giggled and went inside.....

(1 hr later)

Wahhh finally after searching for fckin 1 hr we found her a beautiful dress.....wahh this is really so damn good...it will suit her perfectly....its a black half shoulder jumpsuit....okay so wt should we get now....ahh yeah a small bracelet...both of us went to a jewellery store.....

"Waahhh this is so pretty......lets get this one i am sure she will like it and also it suits the dress perfectly..."

"Yeah...it does..."

"Hey even this is so good...ahh yoongi its hard choose...."

"Iss okay jiyoung i will get the first one...now lets look for a simple necklace.."

(30 min later)

Okay so we r done with jewellery shopping....no we should get her some sandals cz she doesnt like wearing heels...