CHAPTER 33

Jiyoung pov:

Ahhh who the fck is talking this loud....ahhh lemme sleep....i started wriggling....

"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH"

Fck....it hurtssss i just fell down from the bed....ahhh my forehead ahhh...i slowly rubbed my forehead....ahhh it hurts.....i heard someone laughing hard....i slowly raised my head

"HAHAHAHAAhahah....waahhh jiyoung ahh "

They both continued laughing...i furiously got up and went into the bathroom........I am standing infront of the mirror....u r really are something jiyoung ahh....i thought and started brushing my teeth....soon jungkook came inside giggling...i threw him a glare...

"Ahhh bunsss u r so cute..." He said and bopped my forehead with his...he took his brush and started brushing...he is standing behind me...we both are looking at our seleves in the mirror.... i look good...i smiled at myself.....he also started smiling......

"Why r u smiling....?"

"Because i wanted to....why did u smile u little bunny?"

"Czzz....i feel like i good today"

"You look good everyday babybunss"

He said and ruffled ny hair....we giggled and continued brushing....ahhh i'm done with that i left the bathroom....

"Jimin ahhh...u had breakfast?"

"Yesss!!!"

"Okay!" I said and bought myself a bowl of cereal....soon jungkook came out and did the same thing...

"Hyung....why did u come here...?"

"Ahhh jin hyung told me to bring u guyss to his farm house....we r having bbq today......"

"Wahhh really...." I said...

"Why so sudden?" Asked kook...

"Nothing special.....he just wanted eat some bbq but he didnt want to have it alone...so he just invited everyone....and also hobi hyungss sister is here...."

"Ahhh we r gonna have alot of fun..." Said jungkook.....

Ohhh hobi has a sister....grt....

"Guyss its already 10:45...get ready we will leave.. " Said jiminie...

Jungkook went to take a shower....okay so wt should i wear.....

After contemplating for 10 min i decided to wear my light pink checks jumpsuit....yahhh i like checkss jumpsuit........this will be perfect for the day....okay so i will wear my white sneakers and my white watch...this watch jiminiee gifted me on my birthday last year...and i will wear these small white pearl earrings.....i will just leave my hair open....cool...

Jungkook came out of the shower...ahh i went into the bathroom and got ready....wahh i look beautiful....i am not a fan of make up so i just applied lip balm......i came out of the bathroom and stood infront of them....

"Done shall we leave??" Asked jimin...

"Yeasssss"

With that all of us went down....jungkook was about to go to his car but jiminiee stopped him...

"Hey we r gng in my car...."

"Ahh okay!"

We got into the car...its already 11:30 wahh time flies....jiminie and kook in the front and i at the back...we played some music...okay i have to get ready for the concert....