CHAPTER 37

Jiyoung pov:

(Next day)

Ahhhhh back to work.....i had a alot of fun the past days so yeah now focus on the work.....i slowly got up and went to the bathroom and did my routine.......

I Made myself some pancakes....ahh tasty...by the way i am wearing a jean skirt and a yellow hoodie.....

(1 hr later)

I just reached the building...today they r going to film an ad with baskin robbins......i soon went to the make up room for boys...all of them are getting ready....i greeted themm..

"Mrng boys!"

"Mrng jiyoung"  Said the boys except for my boss....wts wrong with him he looks so damn cold....i slowly went to him and sat beside him....

"Mrng boss..."

No reply...he didnt even spare a glance at me.....is he upset that i didnt hangout with him yesterday....i guess...i will apologize.....

"Sry we couldnt hangout yesterday cz of me...." I thought this will bring a little smirk or smile onto his face but a deep frown formed on his face and his jaw tightened....why is he so angry...

"Why arent u talking to me?"

"Fckin shut up will you....."

"Why i said sorry right..."

"I dont need u r stupid sorry now get lost
..."

"Boss is everyth-

"It will be okay if u leave me for now...."

Those words hurt......i silently left the room....and waited for them outside......soon they came outside..
wahhh my boss has a smile on his face i think his mood is good now...i looked at him and smiled...soon his bunny smile disapperead and again his jaw tightened.....he just ignored me and left with the boys.....i started following them..........I was about to enter the elevator but he closed it....ahh wts wrong with him....i quickly went down using the staires...we were gng towards the van....

"Jiyoung go come in the staff bus...not with us..." His voice so damn cold...it sent shivers down my spine....and wtf he called me by my name.....i just nodded and went to the staff and got into that car....

(4 hrs later)

Wahhh its already lunch time...its like 2:00 ahh i am feeling hungry....the boys and the staff are having lunch...i was about to go and have my lunch but

"Jiyoung i dont really like the lunch here...go get me some jajangmyeon"

"Uh but-

"No buts,do wt i say now go..."

So rude there arent any good restaurants here....issokay i will search one and get him it...ahh this guy didnt even give me his car.....i went out and searched in google and there is one  in 4km......issokay we can do it....i opned maps and followed the directions....

(30 min later)

Fck this maps....it is so damn weird...how many streets should i rome...i just went through this street and i am here again....arghhhhhh....i still followed it...

"Your destination arrived..."

"Fcking finally" I muttured under my breath and went inside then ordered the food for him.....

Ahhh its here wahhh its already 2:50....i am hungry....i am late so i started running...shit where to go arghhh i forgot again i opned the maps...and started running....