CHAPTER 15

Jiyoung pov:

"Hey bunssssss!!!"

Wt the fck....wt is he doing here.......where is jimin???..........

"Wh-wha-what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean by what r u doing here bunsss?......i am going to the amusement park with u and jimin hyung..."

Wtf....ahhh......aishhhh i thought it was only me and my cousin....

"What....why are u looking at me like that....kaja....lets have alot of fun today....okay bunss?"

He said and took my hand into his and started walking towards jimin's car...............i looked at him and mouthed....."Why the heck is he here?"

"He wanted to come" He mouthed....ahhh ........i have a bad feeling about this...will i njoy today...i highly doubt it.....

We got into the car.....jimin and my boss in the front, me at the back.....woahhhh wt a coincidence....we r in contrast......My boss in black shirt, jacket ,torn jeans and with white shoesss and jimin in white shirt,black torn jeanss, and white shoesss.....and the three of us in black masks....waaahhhhhh.......

"Wahhhh we r matchingg....cool" Said jiminiee....

"Yeahhh....." I said.....

"Ahh i  am feeling thirsty.....do u have anywater?"

"Here you go boss"  I said and gave it to my boss...

"Boss? U r not at work jiyoung ahhh...so just call him jungkook okay?" said jimin

"Yeaa call me jungkook" Said my boss

"Okay then"

Jungkook connected his phone to the car speakerss.....and played PSY's New face....wahhh wt a song.....all the three of us started singing and dancingg.....

"YES I WANT SOME NEW FACE"  All the three of us shouted........

(30 min later)

Ahhh we reached the park.......waahhhh i had alot of fun in the car.......it was as if i was in a concert...........

We got of the car........

"I will go get the tickets...you two wait here"

"Okay jimin ahhh"

As soon as jimin went to get the ticketss...jungkook opened his mouth....

"You have a pretty gud voice"

"Hehehe thanksssss"

"Hmmm you like roller coaster?"

"Nahh i dont like roller coaster.........i love it...."

"Ahhh good then....jiminiee hyung hates it...."

"Yeahhh i know"

"Hehehehe yahhh......so first lets go and ride roller coaster what say?"  He said and showed me his palm indicating that he wants to high five

"Ahhh doneee!!!!"  I said and high fived him...... even though he is wearning a mask i can say that he is smiling by looking at his eyess.....waahhh he is so cute......i guess its not gonna be that bad.........

"Hey kaja.....lets have a lot of fun today......" Said jimin......

With that we entered the parkkk.....waahhh such a perfect day for  amusement park......