CHAPTER 24

Jungkook pov:

"Hyung...we need to talk.."

"Wt do u wanna talk about?"

"Something important..."

"Wt is it?"

"Ahhh come out now we have to talk"

"Nah..i am busy"

"Ahhh jiminiee hyung plzzzz"

"Fine kaja"

With that both of us went to our balcony and sat there.....i started the convo...

"Hyung.......i i i-

"You what?"

Why am i stuttering...ahhh jungkook ahh u have to be confident....

"I dont want you to be that close with jiyoung....u have to stop hugging and kissing her...."

"Woooooooooo someone isss jealousss"He said and started giggling....no i am not jealous i am just....wait i am i really jealous...aishhh no no

"Who told u i am jealous i am-

"Even a small child can say that you r jealous..."

"No i am not"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes yes yes yes yes"

"FINEEE YESSSS!!!!"

"Waaahhhh my kook is a grownup now...he is in love ahhh our baby....u r in love" He said and took my hands into his....

"Love? huhhh no way...i am not in love with jiyoung....i just met her like what a week ago.....how can i fall in love with someone within a week?"

"Aishhh kook 1 second is enough to make u fall in love.....time doesnt matter.......okay so let me ask u some questionss....u have to be honest with me okay?"

"Okay hyung...." Am i really in love with jiyoung but-

"Okayy...so when u see jiyoung all smiley smiley and full happy does that the bring a genuine smile onto your face?"

"Obvi not only me everyone will be happy to see her like that....wt kind of questions are u asking me..."

"Okay soo jiyoung got hurt right and that made u cry didnt it?"

"It did...when i saw her in that position tears started rolling down ny cheeks i dont why..."

"Awww kooo..ah okay so......did she ever cry infront of u?"

"Ahhh yeaa she did yesterday.."

"Wt why?"

"She met her parents yesterday in a restaurent...and things got out off control so she cried...."

"I really hate them...really-

"Yeaaaa hyung even i hate them....she is such a nice gurl...i dont know why her parents are like that....her mother called her a gold digger...i just wanted to hit the shit out of her but i controlled....i really felt bad for her..."

"Ohhhh so u r sad when she is sad.."

"Not sad hyung....i will be angry...i just want hit those ppl who made her sad....."

"Waahhh kook.....u even got jealous today.....these are the signsss kook ahhh....aww our baby is finally in love...ahhh yayyyyyy"

Am i really in love with her.....i dont think so...