CHAPTER 34

Jiyoung pov:

"Guysss come lets go play table tennis.." Yelled hobi....both of us went to them......all of them are playing....hobi namjoon jin kook are playing table tennis....tae and jimin are playing foot ball....suga is painting...dawon shii is sitting alone...i will go and try to make convo....i slowly went to her and sat beside her....

"Hii!!!"

"Hey jiyoung..."

"U need help?"

"To be honest yess!!!" I giggled and helped her in making the food....

(30 min later)

Wahhhh the food is done...there is alot to eat today....kimchi stew,tuna mayo fried rice,bbq,japchae,bulgogi,gimbap and finally ttekbookie....waahhh

"Jiyoung ahh can u go and bring me plates bowls and etc..."

"Sure..."

I said and started gng towards the house...wait i cant carry them alone....i slowly went to jungkook...took his hand into mine and started walking....to be honest i am dragging him hehe...

"Yahhh where r we gng...?"

"Help me..."

"With what?"

"U will know..."

We went to the kitchen and took all the things...

"You bought me here for this?"

"Yessss...."

He looks cute...we both went to the tent...and placed everything in its place ahhh....

"Boysssss the lunch is ready come on letss eat...." Yelled dawon shii....

Soon everyone came and took their seatss....we started eating...ahaaaa this is so good...everyone started moaning...wahhh jin and dawon shii are such good chefsss...wahhhh none is talking...all r busy eating...

(1 hr later)

Ahhh the food is so damn good...almost everyone is finished except for me,kook and hope....we three are eating like literally everything...we dont want to waste even a grain....the others are playing frying pan game.......

Ahhh i'm done finally...now only kook is eating.....

"Yahhh jungkook ahhh stop eating lets play something....."

"Hyung one last bite"

This guy....he is sitting beside me...i am looking at him...he suddenly looked at me..

"You want some.."

"Nahh u eat"

"Have one bite here ahhh"

I opened my mouth and he fed me...

"Wahhh this is so good"

"Ikrr!!! here have another bite..."

Like that he continued feeding me....and jin got pissed....

"Yahhh u two stop eating..."

"Ahhh hyung wts u r problem....let us eat in peace..."

"Wahhh this guy..." He said continued playing...and still jungkook fed me...he mixed bulgogi kimchi stew with some rice....i didnt try it....so yeah i liked it...

"Here the last bite...ahhhh"

"Fckin finally they r done...." Jin said....and with that we cleaned the mess we made...tae said he want to do the dishes so yeah he is in the kitchen working on them....jin and yoongi are fishing....hope,dawon shii are playing table tennis....and finally namjoon kook jiminiee got a jigsaw puzzle and solving them.....and i collecting the waste....