CHAPTER 17

Jungkook pov:

"Its raining soo hard....just sleep here..... okay?" She said......

Uhhhh shall i leave or stay..........waahhh its raining so damn hard i will just stay here........

"Yeah.....i will stay here"

"Hmm good, i will go make dinner"

"Yeah okay"

Ahhh we have to leave tomorrow....what about my luggage.....i will tell jiminie hyung to get them..........i will play some games in the mean time..........

(45 min later)

Ahhh i am feeling hungry..........is she done with the cooking........huh...she is dancing while cooking......she is playing songs in the bluetooth speaker.......

I slowly started walking towards her.............wahhh this girll is so into the sng.....i am standing behind her and she still didnt feel my presence.......i placed my hands on either side of the counter.....hehe she is trapped......i slowly placed my chin on her shoulder......she became stifff....ahh finally acknowledged my presence......

"Bunsssssss i am hungry" I said....her eyes wide open....she stopped stirring the vegetables....hehehee i am having fun........

Jiyoung pov:

"Bunsssssss i am hungry"

Ahhhh whats with this guy....why is he behaving like this.....aishhhhh....i can feel his hot breathe on my collar......ahhhh why cant i move when ever i have a skin contact or a serious eye contact with him..........ahhh i am going crazy.........

"Uh huh....the dinner is almost ready....."

"Ooo okay i will wait here......."

"Can you plzz go and sit on couch...."

"Nahhh....its so comfy here....by the way what are you cooking...."

Aishhh why is he like this........hufff control jiyoung ahhh this jerk is just teasing you....dont blush...be confident.....ahhhh i cant be confident....ahhh wt is this.......

"Bunsss i asked you something...."

"Ahhh i-i am making bibimpab...."

"Wahhhhh......the only thing u can do perfectly is cooking....."

Wooooahhhh how dare he...........this guy.....he should be thankful to me that i allowed him to stay at my place..........i didnt answer him...i didnt want to...

"Is my Bunssss angry...."

He said and pinched my cheeks....ahhh he is annoying me.......

"Ahhh your so annoying.....go and sit on the couch......"

"Ahhh no no .....i want to be with you bunss...."

"Stop with that bunss you-

He turned my face to look at me.....ahhh he is inchess apart from me......

"You are so damn cute....."

He said and bopped my nose with his............Ahhh ahhh wt is going on....wt is he saying ahh.....

"Make it fast bunsss...."  He said and ruffled my hair, then went and sat on the couch....ahhh wt is this guy....aigooo i am going mad cz of him.....Arghhhhh.....

The vegetabless are done....good lets go and eat......i took a big bowl and added rice, vegetables, meat , fried eggs , kimchi and some sauces....i took two spoons and went to the couch....i placed the bowl on the coffee table and sat down....jungkook did the same....i started mixing them....his eyes are fixed on the bowl.........