CHAPTER 23

Jiyoung pov:

"Jiyoung"

MOM....DAD....BONG KI....wt r they doing here.....

"I thought u left daegu?" asked my mom...i dont want to talk to her i took jungkooks hand into mine and was about to leave but she came in front of me.....

"Ohhh so u got yourself a boyfriend....couldnt find a job...aww my poor girl...." Isssoky jiyoung dont listen to her...

"Hey boy wt ever your name is leave her as soon as possible u dont deserve her u look so handsome why choose this ugly girl...she is just a gold digger..."

How dare she....is she even my mother...i hate her to death....ahhh jungkook is so damn confused...

"Just leave us alone...."

"Ohhh afraid that i will tell more truths about u to u r boyfriend ohh how-

"Fcking shut up will you......you dont have a fckin right to talk about me like that i want to hit the shit out of you but wt to do unfortunately your my mom.....i have some respect for you......just leave me alone, dont u dare interfere into my life,i wont be calm anymore.....mind u r own fckin business and your stupid family.......Good bye....i dont want to see you guysss anymore" I yelled and left the restaurent....jungkook is still confused.......

"Bunsss are yoy crying?"

Ahhh unknowingly tears rolled down my cheekss....ahhh they r mixed with hurt and anger....i wipped them...

"Ahhh no i am not crying.....i am sry you had to witness something like that...lets just leave...i dont want to be here..."

We both got into the car and left.....

(30 min later)

We r in the lobby waiting for jimin,jin and tae.......i and jungkook were silent the whole ride...even now...i dont want to talk to anyone...i just dont feel gud.....

Ahh they r here....we got into our respective carss........i and jungkook got into the car and left.....

(1 hr later)

We r on our way to seoul...we will reach  there in an hour...the car is dead silent the only thing we can hear is the sound of tiny water dropletss...yess it started raining a few mins ago.......

"Hey are you okay?"

Jungkook pov:

"Hey are you okay?" 

"Ahh yeaah"

I know she is not okay....ahhh who r those i guess they r her mom dad and brother....but why were they like that....

"Wanna tell me about wt happened...?"

She looks hesitent...

"Hey bunss issokay dont tell me-

"They r my so called family...."

"Ohhh why was u r mom talking like that?"

"Thosee people....

She took a deep breath before talking...

"Those people dont like me....they never liked me....they always wanted a son but unfortunately i was born...they wanted 2 sonss....but wt do they had one girl and one son...so they just loved their son and hated their daughter.....never once in my life they were happy with me...they get gifts for my brother....they celebrate my brother b day.....they do everything for him....i tried and worked hard to impress them but they were always disappointed in me...my b day...."