CHAPTER 11

Jiyoung pov:

"Bunsssssssssssss......waittttt"

Said my boss and started running towardss me.......

"Get me a carton of banana milk when u return" He said......

I thought he was going to come and have lunch with me....stupid jiyoung those things wont happen.........

"Here is my card,get them dont forget"

"Yes boss......."

With that he went to the practise room and i got into the elevator.....

(10 min later)

I am in the cafeteria now.....i got a simple lunch box......it is pretty cheap though.......i am alone again.....i hate being alone but i am used to it......

As i was in my thoughts some one came and sat in front of me.....uhhh its the reception girl

"Hello i am Lee Hyejin...nice to meet you"

"Ahh hello i am Choi Jiyoung...nice to meet u too"

"Why r u sitting alone...?"

"I dont really know anyone here so yeah...thats why i am sitting alone....."

"Even i sit alone everyday...lets become friendss....we both will sit together during lunch...what say?"

Aww....she sounds like a small girll....she is cute...

"Sure hyejin ahhh"

"Hehe so what do u do?"

"Ahh i am Jeon Jungkook's personal manager"

"Oohhhhhh.....u r soo lucky"

"Lucky?why so"

"I mean u r personal manager of the Jeon Jungkook....he is so damn handsome...........girls would be dying to be in u r place...."

"Ooooooo"

I couldnt really say anything elsee..........we both talked about our hobbies schooling that this and finally finished eating....

"Wahhhh it was nice spending time with u hyejin ahhh....lets meet tomorrow"

"I would say the same jiyoung ahhh....and sure lets meet tomorrow....okay then byee"

"Yahhh bubyessss......"

And with that i left to the convenience store which is in the next street.......waahhh its already 2 30..........

Ahhh its so refreshing here.....all tresssss ....i love natureee......from today onwards i will take a walk here everyday .....its so pleasant.........i reached the store.....i went and got a carton of banana milk for my boss and i got an ice cream and a small packet of cookies for me with my money.............

The sky is so clear........beautifull.........i was about to enter the building but a cute puppy stopped me....awwww how cute........i kneeled down and looked at him....the puppy was looking at my ice cream.....i guess he is hungry...ahhh i have cookies right i will give it to him....

I took the cookies out of my bag and gave 2 cookies to him......

"Ahhhh......u must be feeling hungry.......u r eating  so fast.....awww why r u so cute.......i will get u cookies everyday......lets be friendss...."

I said and started caressing his head ...............waahhh he already ate.....his looking at me again.....awww i couldnt resist him thats why i gave him 2 more...and he ate it happily........

"Hey.....i have to go its getting late...i will met u tomorrow okay....bubyesss pupss"

And with that i stood and entered the building....before going to the elevator i turned around awww he is still here......i gave him a small wave and left......ahhh it already 3:00

I went to the practise room and saw the boys practising dance.....waaahhh they r such a good dancersss.......woww...........talented i see.........their song came to an end.....and jimin saw me

"Hey jiyoung"

"Hey jimin"

I said and went inside with banana milk carton......my boss ran towards me and  took the carton........uhhh.....not even a thanks you what can i even expect from him.............

"Had lunch?" Asked jin...

"Ya ya" I said

"Lets practise a few more times and leave..." Said j-hope........Waahhh they r so hard working..........

My boss came to me.....

"Take these bottles to my studio and keep them in the fridge..... i will be back in 45 min" He said and took his positions.....

"Yes boss..." I murmered and left......

Ahhh this couch is really comfyy......i just kept the bottles in the fridge and sat on the couch....ahh let me check his schedule............waahhhh they r so busy..........as tomorrow is sunday they dont have anything tomorrow and waahhh......its gonna be long week.....

(1 hr later)

Ahhh finally finished with his schedule.......huffff jiyoung we have to work hard...........

The door opened revealing my boss....

"You cleaned my studio.....?"

"Ahh yes...." I said with a huge smile....

"Hmmmm good...." He said and sat on his chair....

"Okay bunssss.....its 4:15....u can leave"

"You dont have anything to do now ....right?"

"Uhmmmm.....yaa why?"

"Ahhh i was thinking........"

"Thinking what?"

Ehhhh why am i feeling nervouss.....

"Willyoucomeforshoppingwithme"

"what?what did u say?can u repate it"

"Will you come for shopping with me?"

-------------------
Hey lilipiess.......

what do you think will jk say......????🤨🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔

i will release the nxt chapter tomorrow.....hope u like this one💜

have a nice day😘

love
Author💜😂