CHAPTER 20

Jiyoung pov:

"JIYOUNG AHHHH"

Wahh someone yelled and dashed into the room.....waahhhh

"Ahhh jimin ahhh why the hell are you shouting....."

He came to me and cupped my face with his hands....

"Hey wt happened?.....why r there so many bruises?..are you okay?who did this to you?is it jungkook?is it hurting?"

"Wooowwwwooooo too many questionss jimin ahhh let her breathe...." Said tae

"First you stop worrying.....its okay jungkook treated my wounds so its not that painful...i can endure it...."

"Ahhh i was damn worried...." He said and kissed my forehead....

"I know, I know"

The bathroom door opened revealing my boss with a simple white shirt black joggers.......

"Ahh hyung you back...where is the food?....." Asked my boss...

"Namjoon hyung is getting it......"

"Ohh okay" he said and sat beside me.....

I, my boss, jiminie on the bed....and tae on the couch beside the bed....some one knocked on our door...tae went to open.....wahhh as soon as he opened the 4 men came in........their eyes as big as a golf ball...their mouth also wide open when they saw me.........

"You guys want a fly to enter into u r mouth?" Asked namjoon

They ignored him and came to me and bombarded me with questionss just like jimin......

"Guysss first sit down i will explain everything to you"

All of them listened to me...ahh good boys.....i told them everything....and i could see 2 men in the room fuming with anger......they r none other than my boss and jiminie......ahhh my boss heard it for the 2nd time and again he is angry....huffff these guys....

"Wahhhh so much happened.....u stupid kook was banana milk that important for you look what happened to her...."
Said jin......

"Ahhh its not his fault....he just wanted to drink banana milk......i should have bought it....but i forgot....issokay now dont put blame on him....."

"Yeahhh your right......lets just forget about it...we will get aera shii a new scooty....and lets take good care of jiyoung....." Said Namjoon....

"Yeah......." Everyone said.....

"Okay guys lets leave....let her rest...we all will meet tomorrow..again...take care jiyoung ahhh if u need anything call us" Said suga....

"Yeah i will"

With that everyone left except for my boss and jimin.......

"Are you feeling hungry bunsss?"

"Yeah alot...."

Suddenly jimin started laughing....

"What"

"What"

Both of us asked....

"Awwww u guys are so cute.....kook gave u a nick name howw sweet" He said and pinched my boss cheeks....

"Ahhh shut up..."

He said and went to make ramen for me............wahhh i am really surpirised...this jimin was fuming with anger a few mins ago and now he is laughing like a baby...wahh his duality though.....