Chapter 17: Formally Undressed

Frank and I head into the elevator. The ride is silent. “So, where are you headed?” I nervously ask. “To go change.” His answer was short with little to no emotion. We’re in silence again. “Hey, um, I’m sorry about my sister and, uh, Dr. Scott…” He looked at me. “I’m sorry we even came here. Don’t get me wrong, I like it here, but I didn’t want to ruin your night.” I looked down. “YOU didn’t ruin my night.” “Wh- I didn’t? I thought you would’ve assumed I was the one who “sold” you out to Dr. Scott, since I was the one who wanted to stay here, that is, before he had said he came here for…” He looked at me and then back at the elevator door. I didn’t want to mention Eddie, I didn’t want to risk getting him angrier. “I’m rather fascinated by you, you’re not like Brad or… your sister… Besides, I knew you wouldn’t be the one to sell me out, you have this sense of loyalty.” I looked down. The elevator stopped. “Um, I’m gonna go change too… see you later.” I opened the cage door. I walk out leaving Frank in the elevator, or so I thought. I felt his presence stronger than ever. I felt a sense of tension with him by my side. I’m at my room. “Frank, aren’t we supposed to be getting ready? Why are you following me?” I’m against the wall. Frank towering over me. Lust filled our eyes. “Oh…” I say as I somehow manage to get a grip on the doorknob and open the door. Frank glances at it and looks back at me with a desirable look on his face. I head into my room still holding my gaze with Frank. He follows. I close the door behind him.

I stare at him hungrily. Was I really about to do this? Again? Hell yes. I so desperately wanted to close the space between us, but I wanted him to make the first move. It felt like he could read my mind because he started making his way towards me. “Are you sure we have the time for this?” I look at him questioningly as he just smiles at me. “We could be “fashionably late”.” I’m holding onto him now. “Besides, who’s to say you weren’t helping me with my corset?” We let out a laugh. “You’re right.” I know I said I wanted him to make the first move, but I couldn’t resist him anymore. I kissed him. And he kissed back harder. His hands all over my body and mine all over his. We move to my bed, not breaking the kiss at all. I sit on the edge, him on top of me, unlacing my corset, me unlacing his. He pushes me back, straddling me. We pause for a second, we move farther up my bed. Frank gets on top of me again, this time pinning my arms above my head as he kisses me. He grabs my thigh with his other hand. Getting more aggressive with each kiss. As if he had been anticipating the moment we were this close again. He removes his hand from my wrists and starts moving them all over my torso. He starts undressing me and then himself. Both of us fully exposed. I put the covers over us just in case anyone walks in or starts to watch us on the monitors. Yes. I’m still paranoid, especially after learning about the cameras. I admire his body for a moment before he starts kissing my neck. One of my hands in his hair, the other on his back. He starts moving down, kissing every part of me he comes across. I start moaning. And then he stops. He moves back up to my neck. Frank sticks two fingers inside of me. I gasp, as I wasn’t expecting it. He starts moving them up and down. I look at him and I bring his lips to mine. I start moaning a bit more. He takes his fingers out. He adjusts himself and lets me adjust myself too. We’re both sitting up now. I sit on his lap, positioning myself. I still have the blanket wrapped around us, me mostly. With him inside of me, I start moving faster, kissing his neck here and there. I feel a sense of overwhelming pleasure. I start trembling. We’re both moaning messes, especially me. I’m about to reach my climax when the monitor in my room turns on. It’s Riff Raff and Magenta. I gasp as I hide myself more in the covers. Frank keeps going. I bury my face in the crook of his neck, I didn’t want to make any noise. “Master, your guests are all in the dining room. All except one. Let Magenta and I know when you are on your way.” “Coming!” Frank says as he keeps thrusting into me. The monitor shuts off and we climax together. We’re both panting. I slide off. I kiss him one more time before we lay down together.

Frank reaches for the bedside drawer and grabs a blunt and a lighter. We lay in silence while he lights it and take a big puff out of it. He offers it to me. I accept. I take a hit. I give the blunt back to him as I lay closer to him. I break the silence, “I’d love to do that again, with no interruptions.” I look at him with pleading eyes. He exhales the smoke from his mouth and turns to me. “Oh, baby, I would too, but we’ve spent too much time away already.” Wow, he only calls Rocky “baby”, at least from what I’ve gathered. I like it. “You’re right. We should get ready.” I kiss his cheek and get up, heading towards the closet. Frank puts on the robe that I wore earlier still smoking his blunt. I look in my closet and I choose a corset, short shorts, a garter belt, and fishnets. Sort of inspired by Frank’s usual outfit. I look over to him as I’m putting my clothes on, he’s just staring at me from the bed. “Frank. What’s wrong, aren’t you going to get ready?” He walks over to me. “Keep it.” He says as he passes his blunt to me. I start smoking it. He’s looking in the closet. I guess he has clothes in here too. He picks out his regular outfit but with a mesh top with a velvet corset attached and silver embroidered details. I help him get into it. I’m lacing his corset. I want to tease him a bit, so I start sucking on his neck. He slowly throws his head back, giving me more of an exposed area. He turns around to face me. He embraces me. I stare deeply into his eyes, making the occasional glance at his lips. I’m about to kiss him when I pull away, “I’m sorry, we need to keep getting ready.” I go to leave. He swiftly moves in front of me. “You can’t start something and then not finish it.” He says quietly. “Who says we aren’t going to finish this? We will. Just not right now.” We walk over to the vanity. He’s touching up his makeup when I notice how messy my hair is, there’s no brush around, so I brush it out as best as I can with my fingers. I feel like I made it worse though. I notice some lipstick on the counter, and I put it on. Frank sees his pearls on the bed, he picks them up and walks over to me. “Here, put these on.” I look at him, “What? But they’re yours. I can’t take them.” He starts putting it on me, “I want you to look nice, especially since we’re so late. Besides, I have other ones.” I blush, “Oh, well, thank you!” I kiss him. Am I being too affectionate? I don’t know. “We should go now.” He nods and heads towards the door. I follow.