Chapter 16: Dinner Is Prepared!

Dr. Scott rolled down the ramp towards Frank. He crashed right into the wall next to him and Frank propped his leg up on his wheel. “Frank-N-Furter.” How the HELL does Dr. Scott know who Frank is? Yet, I didn’t till today? “Dr. Scott…” I swear to god, Brad sounds so obsessed with him at this point. “Brad! What are you doing here?” “Hello. I’m here too, thanks for noticing!” I said in a sarcastic tone. Frank drew the attention to himself again, “Don’t play games Dr. Scott. You know very well what Brad Majors and Rose Weiss are doing here. It was all part of your plan, was it not? That he and his female AND her sister, should check the layout for you?” Ouch. I hope he doesn’t think I was trying to sell them out or whatever he’s thinking just because I wanted to stay here. “Well, unfortunately for you all, the plans are to be changed. I hope you’re adaptable Dr. Scott. I know Brad is…” he gave a sly smile as Brad looked down in disappointment. What was that about? Did something happen between them? Dr. Scott responded, “I can assure you that their presence comes as a complete surprise to me. You see, I came to find Eddie.” Brad and I say in shock, “EDDIE?” Brad continues, “I’ve seen him! He’s-“ Frank quickly cuts in, “Eddie? What do you know of Eddie, Dr. Scott?” He proceeds to tell us, “I happen to know a great lot of things.” He continues, “You see, Eddie happens to be my nephew.” We all look in disbelief. Frank quickly undoes the Triple Contact Electro Magnetic which was pulling Dr. Scott in.

Frank and I heard a muffled gasp coming from Rocky’s tank. Fuck. Frank made his way towards it. He reaches in and pulls the covers off. Janet and Rocky popped up, obviously not clothed.

“Janet!”

“Dr. Scott!”

“Janet!”

“Brad! Rose!”

“Rocky!”

“Janet!”

“Dr. Scott!”

“Janet!”

“Brad! Rose!”

“Rocky!”

“Janet!”

“Dr. Scott!”

“Janet!”

“Brad! Rose!”

“Rocky!”

Frank is beyond pissed, but still managing to not burst in rage, “Listen! I made you and I could break you just as easily!” Janet looked at Brad and I with a guilty face, even though I had already known what she was doing, I hoped I had just imagined it. I comforted Brad as I looked at Janet with disappointment.

A loud gong noise startled me. It was just Magenta. “Master! Dinner is prepared!” Bad timing, but I can’t wait to eat. I was starving. Frank looked at Brad and I and then back at Janet and Rocky, “Excellent… Under circumstances, formal dress is to be optional.” Rocky and Janet exchange a look. Frank leaves and I follow.