Chapter 11: Wonderful Performance

Blood. The red, thick liquid spreading across the ice on the floor. Screaming.

Frank walks out of the freezer. He drops the icepick. Then silence.

“Wonderful performance.” He looks down at his hand and holds them out. Magenta pulls off his blood-stained rubber gloves. I don’t know whether I should be scared or not. What if he decides to kill us too…? I sure don’t want to get on his bad side. I don’t want any of us to get on his bad side.

I hear metal clashing together. It’s Rocky. He’s still in the elevator. Frank cries, “Oh, baby!” and runs over to him. Frank opens the door and leans on it. “Oh, don’t be upset… It was a mercy killing! He had a certain naïve charm, but no muscle!” So that was it. Naïve is his type. God, seriously, he just MURDERED somebody and I’m thinking about what his type is. Crazy how fast things can change. Tonight, alone just proves it.

Rocky flexes, Frank is freaking out over his “perfect” creation. Magenta and Riff Raff take Frank’s lab coat off. Poor Columbia is still sitting on Eddie’s motorcycle. I feel bad for her. I’m go to talk to her.

I walk up to Columbia. “Hey… just checking on you. I’m here if you want to talk. I know Riff Raff and Magenta can’t talk since they’re tending to Frank, but, um, I’m here if you need…” She stayed quiet for a bit. “I very nearly loved him… and now he’s just gone. You know, I told him, “Stay sane inside insanity.” but he didn’t listen… He got himself killed because he didn’t listen.” I didn’t know what to say. What could I say besides, “I’m sorry.” Columbia just nodded. I didn’t know what else to do, so I just hugged her and stood by her side.

Magenta and Riff Raff made their ways towards the stage where we were at and went to the sides to pull the curtains. The Transylvanians were cheering. Frank and Rocky were standing arm in arm. Magenta and Riff Raff slowly pulled the curtains revealing a huge bed with 2 embroidered pillows with the initials “F” and “R” on them. I honestly don’t know what to think right now. Frank and Rocky were walking down the makeshift aisle, onto the stage. I looked towards Columbia; she obviously wasn’t ok. I tried comforting her as best as I could without drawing attention to us. Don’t want to take away from Frank’s “special” moment. We all saw what happened last time. That’s when I noticed the curtains closed. And just like that, it was over. For now.