Chapter 7: Why Don't You Stay for the Night?

(Are you annoyed with the amount of times I've called Riff Raff, Magenta, and Columbia the butler, the maid, and the tap dancer, CAUSE I AM. But Rose doesn't know their names yet, but she will in this chapter.)

Earlier, I said I would love to be at the comfort of my own home, but now, I would give anything to get to know Frank more. I'm just so intrigued by him. He sat down on his throne while the tap dancer, maid, and the butler surrounded him.

Frank said, "Why don't you stay for the night? Or maybe a bite? I could show you my favorite obsession. I've been making a man, with blonde hair and a tan, and he's good for relieving my tension." I zoned out a bit after that. Dammit. Does he only like guys? I mean, I'm not saying that I have a chance with Frank, but I'd like to hope so... who knows, maybe he's like me and open to anything.

Before I knew it. He was already gone. Hopefully I get to see more of him.

The Transylvanians all left the room while Brad and Janet were being ushered towards the door while I was just left standing there, lost in my mind. That is, until the tap dancer came up to me. I spoke first, "Hey, I feel bad for being here this long already and not know your name, soooo... what's your name?" She smiled, "Columbia. And that's Magenta and Riff Raff. We should head over to 'em." She forwarded to Magenta, Riff Raff, Janet, and Brad. We started walking over to them.

Magenta and Riff Raff were undressing Janet and Brad of their wet clothes. Janet looked clearly uncomfortable and Brad was just being Brad and tried introducing himself and Janet. Once again, forgetting about me. "And you are?" Columbia jumped into the conversation, "You're very lucky to be invited up to Frank's laboratory. Some people would give their right arm for the privilege." Riff raff and Magenta had finished undressing both of them and had moved on to me, while Columbia was holding onto our clothes. This was the moment I wished I were more confident. Brad continued the conversation, "People like you perhaps..." Magenta and Riff Raff had finished undressing me. Columbia laughed, "I've seen it!" As she threw our clothes on the floor. Janet and Brad tried to get their clothes as Columbia walked away. I didn't bother, all I knew is that we were going in Frank's lab, where Frank, himself, most likely was, and I was just in my underwear... I snapped out of it for a bit when I felt Magenta rushing us towards the elevator. And that's where I zoned out again. The only thing I had heard was Janet ask if Frank was married, with Riff Raff replying, “The master is not yet married, nor do I think he ever will be.” Why’d a sense of relief rise over me? All I knew was this was it.