Chapter 8: The Creation

I was thrown back into reality when the elevator stopped. Through the bars, I saw him. Frank. In a somewhat pale green lab coat. Awaiting our arrival. Riff Raff opened the cage door. Brad and Janet hesitantly walk out first. Then followed by me, Magenta, Columbia, and Riff Raff. Riff Raff was holding a glass of champagne, he hurried to hand it over to Frank.

Frank was staring at us with his piercing eyes. "Magenta. Columbia. Go and assist Riff Raff. I will entertain... um..." his sentence formed into and somewhat uncomfortable chuckle. Brad immediately held out his hand, "Brad Majors. And this is my fiancée and her sister Janet and Rose Vice." Janet and I both looked down, "Weiss..." Brad repeated as he looked at us. Frank took mine and Janet's hand and kissed them. "Enchanté-" I blushed, and Janet let out a nervous laugh. "-Well... how nice. And what charming underclothes you all have... but here put these on... they'll make you feel less... ahem... vulnerable." He handed us white lab coats. Brad and Janet put theirs on first and buttoned them up all the way, while I, on the other hand, put it on but just left it open.

Frank looked at me. "It's not often we receive visitors here. Let alone offer them such... hospitality." He smiled towards the Transylvanians above. I could see Brad in the corner of my eye on the verge of fuming. "Hospitality?! All we wanted was to use your telephone god dammit, a reasonable request which you've chosen to ignore!" "Brad! Don't be ungrateful!" Brad rips off his glasses, "UNGRATEFUL?" Rather dramatic if you ask me. I look at Frank's reaction, he's just smiling. "How forceful you are Brad. Such a perfect specimen of manhood. So... dominant." Wow, I love how he makes fun of Brad too.

"You must be awfully proud of him Janet." She smiles sheepishly, "Well, yes I am." She giggles. "Do you have any tattoos, Brad?" Brad looks deeply offended, "Of course not!" "Oh well... how 'bout you?" Frank turns to me. I'm kind of taken by surprise, I nervously laugh, "Just one. It's a rose. It’s on my hip." Did I HAVE to tell him where it was? I don’t know if that was a mistake or not. Frank looks stunned, "Oh... well, I'd love to see it sometime." We both laugh, I see Brad and Janet looking at me, disappointment written all over their faces. That doesn't stop me from smiling and laughing with Frank though.

Riff Raff approaches us, "Everything is in readiness master. We merely await your... word." Frank goes to the small stage where Magenta and Columbia are standing. He goes on to explain his creation. He seems so passionate in what he's doing, it's so captivating. Frank starts the process of bringing his creature to life. If he manages to accomplish it, I'll be blown away.