Chapter 20: Rose Tint My World

We're in the elevator. I hesitantly ask, "Why didn't you turn me?" He glances at me, "Hmn?" I look down, "You turned everyone else to statues, but me, why?" The elevator stopped. He faced me, "Because you didn't turn on me. I told you, you have a sense of loyalty, I wasn't lying." He tucks my hair behind my ear. I'm drawn to him, even after everything he's done. He kisses me passionately. We stay there for a few minutes before pulling away hesitantly. "Come, we need to prepare the others." He says as he started walking towards the auditorium.

We open the doors, the banner that was over the curtain was no longer there. There were chairs laid out in rows creating the house for the audience, that is, if we had one. We go backstage, somehow everyone's already here, still in statue form of course. "Go get ready. I have your outfit over there." I walk over to where Frank had pointed. It was a sparkly red corset, with a left gold gauntlet glove, the other one being mesh, fishnets, black panties, and a red garter belt. There were also some black heels that had silver and red rhinestones over them. Hanging above my outfit was a dark-colored boa. I changed as fast as I could. I put on a silk robe, almost like the one I had previously worn. I left my boa hanging where it was for now, just because I didn't need it yet. Frank saw me. He was in a robe too, not revealing his outfit. He had a face mask on and curlers in his hair. He came over and offered to do my makeup. He puts white face paint on a majority of my face. Lining the edges with dark pink and giving me dark pink eye makeup. He puts on red lipstick and I'm done.

"Help me with them, will you?" He gestures towards the statues. "Yeah, of course. What do you want me to do?" "Help put their outfits on." He said as he was struggling. I help Frank put on their costumes, they're like mine, but a black/dark gray instead. He's doing last minute touch-ups on everyone and then goes to the control panel. He starts pushing and messing with the buttons.

The lights dim. The footlights fade in. The curtain opens. Music is playing. From where? I don't know. Frank pulls the "De-Medusa" lever and Columbia comes back to life again. She starts singing. The words come naturally to her. "It was great when it all began. I was a regular Frankie fan. But it was over when he had the plan, to start working on a muscle man. Now the only thing that gives me hope, is my love of a certain dope! Rose tint my world, keeps me safe from my trouble and pain!" She crosses from stage right to stage left.

Frank pulls the switch again. It's Rocky's turn. Lyrics coming naturally to him as well. "I'm just 7 hours old! Truly beautiful to behold. And somebody must be told, my libido hasn't been controlled. Now the only thing I've come to trust is an orgasmic rush of lust. Rose tint my world, keeps me safe from my trouble and pain!" He crosses from stage left to stage right.

Frank pulls the lever. Brad is next. I must say, it's going to be kind of funny to hear him singing. "It's beyond me! Help me, mommy! I'll be good, you'll see, just take this dream away! What's this? Let's see. I feel sexy! What's come over me? WOO! Here it comes again!" he crosses from right center stage to stage left close to where Columbia is standing.

The lever's pulled once more for Janet. Frank tell me to go on with her, I hope the lyrics come as naturally for me as it does for them. Janet awakes as I get on stage and pose. "Woah~ I feel released!" She sings. For some reason she's dancing the most "burlesque" out of everyone here, so I imitate her, so I don't look so awkward. "Bad times deceased!" I sing. We sing together, "Our confidence has increased!"

"Reality is here!"

"The game has been disbanded."

"My mind has been expanded!" Told you there was more out of Denton, Janet.

"It's a gas that Frankie's landed!"

"His lust is so sincere!" Janet, you have Brad, leave Frank to me please.

Janet crosses to stage right while I go down center stage. I sit in the edge where the stairs are. The lights dim and the other set of curtains open.

(A/N) sorry for the somewhat short chapter kshdksjh