Chapter 4: Hunting Lodge for Rich Weirdos

A strange looking man appears in the doorway. He has long blonde hair, but with a receding hairline. Deep-set piercing eyes, his clothes were somewhat raggedy, yet proper. I did notice some blood on his vest, hopefully that's his own or whatever he was cooking.

"Hello." The guy looks menacingly at us. "Hello, I am Brad Majors, this is my fiancée, Janet Weiss, and her sister Rose Weiss." Brad extended his hand. The man standing before us didn't break eye contact with Brad. Brad waited a bit to see if he was gonna shake his hand, he hesitantly and embarrassingly pulled away. "I-I was wondering if you would help us, you see our car broke down a few miles up the road. Do you have a phone we might use?" And that's when we finally heard another sentence come out of his mouth. "You're wet." Janet and I looked at each other in disbelief when Janet replied, "Yes. It's raining." To which Brad and I responded with a synchronized "Yes." Lightning flashed and I noticed the motorcycles parked alongside of the castle. That's when the strange man moved and said in a worrying tone, "I think perhaps you better all... come inside." As if I wasn't supposed to see what I had already bared witness to. "You're too kind." Janet said trying to be polite.

We moved inside the foyer. The room was HUGE, elegant yet rustic, dirty yet organized. It gave me a chilling vibe, and I LOVED it. Brad on the other hand didn't seem to like it and Janet seemed too scared and concerned to even have a reaction. "Oh, Brad! I'm frightened, what kind of a place is this?" Brad tried to be reassuring, "It's probably some sort of hunting lodge for rich weirdos." I responded, "Well, whatever it is, I like it!" The man looked over at us, while motioning, "This way." He said in an ominous tone.