BAKUDEKU ONESHOT

( This goes out to all you Hamilton fans in the audience, I to and hamiltrash so I can say I have no shame writing this, also may kinda be a peek into what might happen with this ship's child specifically :3)

Katsuki smiled from his place in his chair as he sat beside your bed, he watched his four year old daughter slowly drifting off to sleep. You were his everything, he couldn't want more. He had everything he could ever need. But the world isn't fair outside your home. You were safe inside but what about when you started school, friends, relationships, dare he say boyfriends!

Katsuki shivered at the thought and looked back down at you, he really did fall head over heels for you from day one. And he had no doubt youd grow to be an explosive little fire cracker like him! He was sure of it, that one day youd blow everyone away.

"My dear Y/N what to say to you" Katsuki smiles as he brushes his thumb gently under your closed eyes "you have my eyes, I let you have deku's name" he softly demands "but when you came into the world you cried and that broke my heart" he admits.

He stands up as he smiles looking around your room and the hero merch, the fairytales, the what seemed like hundreds of books on your shelf, your drawings and paintings and other things he loved.

"I'm dedicating every secound to you" he says with a glare "domestic life" he flinches as he imagines him hitting you or yelling at you like his mother did and then smirks "that was never quite my style and when you smile"

He turns and grins as he sees you all curled up smiling happily off in dream land somewhere.

"And when you smile....You knock me out I fall apart" he smiles shaking his head "and i thought i was so smart" he hums as he walks out closing your door quietly.

He walked down the hall picking up toys that were left lying around with the fondest smile possible.

"Your coming of age in a hero nation" he says worried "but well bleed and fight for you, well make it right for you" he says more trying to convince himself it seemed.

He turns the tv off and smiles and your pictures of your dads fighting 'the bad guys' you called them that he picked up to hang on the fridge.

"If we lay a strong enough foundation" he turns when he hears the door open and smiles seeing his tired husband home from work "well pass it onto you" he smiles "I'll give the world to you and you'll blow everyone away"

He folds his arms with a smile as deku walks over and kisses his cheek jogging off to see his little pride and joy.

"Someday some day... yah you'll blow everyone away" Katsuki smirks.

Deku peeks into your room and smiles helplessly as he sees you asleep and walks over quietly as he brushes you hair out of you face.

"Y/N you out shine the morning sun" he smiles "my little sun" he rests his head against yours gently before standing up and leaving.

"This is my child' he smiles as he closes the door "pride is not the word I'm looking for, there is so much more inside me now" he smiles giddily.

"And when you smile" he smiles "I fall apart and u thought I was so smart" he shakes his head.

His smile then turns to a deathly serious look as he glares at the floor a dark look coming over his eyes.

"My father wasnt around" deku says.

"I didn't want my parents around" katsuki says.

"I swear that I'll be around for you" they both promise at the same time.

"I'll do what ever it takes" Izuku says clenching his fist.

"I'll make a million mistakes" Bakugou laughs shaking his head.

"I'll make the word safe and sound for you" they both smile a new determination filling them "you will come of age in a heros nation, they'll bleed and fight for you! Well make it right for you!"

"If we lay a strong enough foundation" katsuki hums as he slips into bed.

"I'll pass it onto you" izuku hums clenching his fist as he walks into his bedroom.

"Well give the world to you, and  you'll blow us all away" they both say as katsuki smiles when Izuku climbs into bed with him and pulls him close.

"Some day some day, yah you'll blow them all away" they whisper before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

You smile from the doorway as you pull their door closed.