FIRST FIGHT

(Five years old now :3 so in school!)

BAKUDEKU

You sat in the principals office rubbing your head as a nurse had a icepack to your bruised eye. The girl you were fighting with was in a corner yelling to her mum about how you feraly attacked her. Clearly a spoiled brat. Maybe if she hadn't been making fun of Kazuma you wouldn't of had to go 'Feral.

You and Kazuma had been friends since the day you met, you actually found out your dads had rescued him on one of their missions. Not that you told him who your parents were. Yet.

"Miss Bakugou" You look up at the principal as he stairs down at you "its only your first year here and your already causing trouble"

"Maybe if she wasn't a whiny brat I wouldn't have to cause trouble" you smile innocently your Bakugou showing.

"Excuse you!? Watch your mouth you little gremlin!!' The mother of said brat yells at you...yelling at a five year old. Oh this would be fun.

"Your brat gave me a black eye and a busted nose and your yelling at me when I gave her an iddy biddy little burn!?" You smirk "I could have lit her up like a candle!"

Yah you were definently your fathers daughter. But all your anger seemed when you saw the girl dump water over Kazuma, and like your other father you had a great sense of justice. And you liked showing your Bakugou.

"Well i can't get in contact with either of your parents" the principal sighs "so mam you will have to wait"

"Wait!?" There goes the Karen again "this child should be punished immediately!!"

"My dads are at work" you hum as everyone stairs in shock "what?"

"Dads?" The mother scoffs as you growl.

"I will burn you two" you growl smoke coming from your mouth.

"No wonder your so boyish" the girl laughs "everyone says your two rough and tomboyish no wonder" she laughs.

You were so close from attacking this girl again when your father, Dynamight walks in. Ohhhhhh this was gonna be fun!

"Princess what happened!?" Bakugou gasps seeing your black eye and bleeding nose.

"I got into a fight" you smile as Bakugou smirks.

"You win?"

"Mhm, yah she started crying frist" you nod.

"Mr Dynamight!? But the girts contact is"

"Katsuki Bakugou yah that's me" Bakugou says removing his mask and face gaurd "so anyone wanna tell me why my little girls all busted up?" He glares at the mother.

Yah when the mother used the word Feral, trust me you were just glad your dad came in or you feared your Father would have attacked the woman, especially when she mentioned you not having a correct upbringing.

You walked one hand in Izukus and the other in Bakugous as they swung your arms.

"So it was only a small burn?" Izuku asks you.

"Mhm, she shouldn't have picked on Kazuma if she didn't wanna get burned" you huff as Bakugou cackles.

"Thats my girl!!" He picks you up as you laugh and he boops the band aid on your nose "you did actually win tho right?"

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!......... No but really sweet pea you won right?" Izuku whispers.

"Mhm, yep! And one day ima be a hero!! And prottect people" you smile as the pro heros burst into tears.