TODOBAKU

THEY TALK ABOUT KIDS

No one and I mean, no one had expected it when Bakugou and Todoroki began to date in 2nd year, it was possibly the most shocking thing that ever happened at UA, and that's saying something! But something about the handsome stock Todoroki had drew in the angry and explosive Bakugou, and despite what EVERYONE thought they were actually good for eachother.

Both growing up with abuse trauma, having anxiety and insecurity and they worked through it together and now 5 years after graduating and 2 years of being married Bakugou grins as he drops his gauntlets by the door and walked inside to see his beautiful husband on the couch.

"Hey ice hot" Bakugou smirks throwing his arms over his husband's shoulder wrapping them around his neck.

"Hello angry pomeranian" Shoto smiles as he kisses him.

"Who you talking to hm?" Katsuki asks seeing shotos phone.

"Oh just Midorya he was saying how he and Uraraka were trying for a child.."

A tic mark appears on katsukis head as he growls.

"Dam dekus trying to beat me!" He yells angrily.

"Baby please remain calm" Todoroki smiles.

"Sorry teddy bear im really pissed cause.. I mean id be a crap dad I know that deku would probably do great" he sighs.

"Agreed id make a bad father since.. well I never really learned how a father works" he sighs.

There was a silence before they both looked at eachother.

"But I want a baby so bad!" They blink and laugh as they kiss eachother smiling.

HOSPITAL

Katsuki was guttering in excitement and fear as todoroki was frozen metaphorically and literally, the had come here as soon as the dr had said yes to them and now they were waiting for the nurse to bring you out.

Bakugou couldn't help but hate his mother at this moment he thought about the mental abuse he suffered while shoto swore you would never see his father even if he had changed he feared his greed would resurface and youd be taken.

The nurse walked in startling the two boys as they nervously walked over, what would you look like, would you be difficult, was this the right thing to do?

When I say both of them felt their breathing stop when they saw you I mean it, on your right side you had white hair and a blue eye with a beauty patch over your eye kinda looking like shotos scar, and on your right side you were blonde with a red eye.

Katsuki teared up as he took you his body trembling and shoto brushed his thumbs over you're eyes.

"S-sho she's gorgeous" Katsuki sobs as Shoto chuckles nodding speechless.

"L-look she has your white hair" he sobs

"And your pretty red eyes" shoto whispers

God this was the best decision our grouch bois ever made.

FIRST WORDS

It had been five months now since Y/N Omo Bakugou had come into Todoroki and Katsukis life and it was by far that happiest they'd ever been. Ypu were an angel (which considering you were their child shocked them.

You ate everything your dad made and even liked spices foods, your hair started to grow over yoyr face a bit so you now had two cute hair clips you wore that looked like bakugous hero head pieces.