-3-

I woke up with a smile on my face. I felt motivated to get out of bed because of Byakuya. So I got up and skipped my way to the bathroom and did my everyday routine. I hopped my way out the door. Before I went to the café I went to the store to grab some strawberries. I purchased the strawberries and headed straight to the café.

Byakuya, Teruteru, Akane and Peko were at the café. I snuck up behind Byakuya and plopped the strawberries in front of him. He was startled but then he saw the strawberries. I sat next to him and watched him open the package with a smile.

" I got the freshest, most juiciest ones!" I noted. "I can tell." He said while eating one. I snatched a strawberry and ate it.

After we finished the strawberries we got up and grabbed some coffee. We had the same routine because we liked the same kind of coffee. "So, what book are we reading today?" I asked Byakuya. "We are reading Marco the Marvelous. It's about a rich man who has to kill his family. If he doesn't, he has to kill himself." He said. "Huh, sounds interesting and fun. Good choice. " I said. I followed him to a table and we sipped our coffee.

" Honestly, I never had a friend like you before." I said. "I didn't know we were friends. I never had one." He mentioned. "Well, this is what being someone's friend is like." I said smiling. But I didn't want to be just friends. I want him to see me the way I see him.

It was four o'clock so we headed to the library. I was speeding up because I was excited to read the book Byakuya mentioned. When we got there, I went over to our table, where the books were and started reading.

After a good two hours of reading, I was starving. "Want to get something to eat?" I asked. "Sure. Let's go to the restaurant." He said. "Okie dokie!"

We arrived at the restaurant and I was ready to order. We both said our orders and headed to a table. "What's your favorite color?" I asked him. "Dark green." He answered. "Okay, okay. What's your favorite book?" I asked. "That's a hard question." He said. "What's your type?" I asked. "My type? Like as in a girlfriend?" He asked. "Yep!" I said. "Hmmm...I want her to have the same interests in me..". I do. "She needs to be the same age..." Me! " She needs to be mature but fun at the same time..." ME! "She needs to love, care and marry me.." I do, Byakuya Togami. "I need to love her back. I also need her to be a leader. She needs to have something special about her. She needs to be loyal. She needs to defend her and me..." He is literally describing me. " She needs to be able to have kids so they can battle and see who gets to run the Togami Family..." I promise I will. " She needs to be funny and nice but sassy at the same time. That's basically all I'm looking for." He finished.

"You really have been planning this haven't you?" I asked. "Yeah, but I only kept it to myself. Well, now you know." He said. "What about you?" He asked.

"Oh, well. He definitely needs to be taller than me. I'm so short and i need to reach things. I want him to be funny, self defensive, kind, caring, loving, loyal and handsome and I want him to love me and only me. I need him take a minute of his day to ask me how my day was. I wouldn't care if he's rich or not. Just as long as we make each other happy. I also want him to be adventurous and fun and willing to do these crazy stuff with me even if it means to risk a lot. There. " I finished with a smile. Our food came and we ate.

- Byakuya's POV. -
She asked me what my type was. I needed to be cool and not give away a lot without her noticing that I'm talking about her. I started to talk and gave her an answer that was honest. I wanted to add and say, 'I need a girl who's you...' but that'd be too cheesy.

After I was done I asked her the same question.

"Tall.." Me. "Funny...." I can be funny. "Self defensive..." Yes. "Kind and caring..." When it comes to you. " Loving, loyal and handsome.." Duh. It's me. I know it. "I want him to love me and only me..." I only love you. "I want him to take a minute of his day just to ask me how my day was..." I will do that. Because that's all I ever want to know. "I wouldn't care if he's rich or not. Just as long as we make each other happy..." I will do anything to make you happy. "I also want him to be adventurous and fun..." I could do that. It wouldn't hurt. "And willing to do these crazy stuff even if it means to risk a lot..." I will risk anything if it comes to you. Even the name of the Togami Family. "And there you have it." She finished. Right after that, the food arrived.