-15-

I woke up and remembered that Byakuya got drunk last night. I felt his head. It was hot. So I grabbed a cold cloth and placed on his forehead. He woke up.

"~You do not know how nice that feels.~" He said. I giggled. "You hold that there, I'm just going to get you some water." I said. He nodded. I grabbed him some water with ice in a tall glass cup.

I passed him the cup and he sat up. He took a big gulp and then placed it down on his nightstand. He attempted to get up but he couldn't. "How about you rest, today. I'll get you some fruit. I'll be back." I said. "Thank you." He said. I smiled and stroked his hair. I got up, didn't even bother getting dressed, slipped on Byakuya's slippers and left.

I arrived at the café and everyone was there. They were all in pain. Well, only the ones who were drunk. "You guys should rest today, I told Byakuya to. He's in pain." I told them. "wait, Byakuya got drunk?" Kazuichi asked. "Yup." I said. And then I went in the kitchen and grabbed some fruit. I snatched a large container of strawberries. I also grabbed some blueberries and raspberries. I did t make him coffee because that would just make it worse. Instead, I got two cold water bottles. And then I left.

I entered the cottage to Byakuya not in bed. I placed the fruit and water on his nightstand. And then I heard something in the bathroom. Was someone...puking? But then I remembered, that's Byakuya. I ran into the bathroom to him at the toilet. I went up to him and pulled his hair back.

"This ..is... embarrassing..." He said. "It really isn't. If we are going to have a future together, might as well get used to seeing each other puke." I said. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head into his back. "I got you.." I said. And then he puked again. I got up and grabbed a face cloth and wet it with warm water. I went back to him and wiped his mouth.

"Well, you weren't as bad a Akane or Kazuichi or even Nagito." I said. He smirked. "I don't usually get drunk. It's weird. I didn't even finish my second glass. " He said. I shrugged.

When he was done, I lifted him up and placed him in his bed. "You're strong." He said. I giggled. He sat up and I tucked him in. I gave him his plate and container and he started eating. I kept dabbing the wet cloth onto his head. I also snatched a strawberry while I was at it.

When he finished his food, o took his plate and placed it on the floor. Then I fluffed his pillow. I layed him down carefully and slow. Once he was lying down I placed the cold cloth on his head. "I'm just going to wash these dishes." I whispered. If I talked any louder his head would be pounding. He nodded. And I left.

Only Fuyuhiko was at the café . I went in the kitchen and started washing the plate. Fuyuhiko came in. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I replied. "...did he hurt you? Like when he was drunk?" He asked. "No." I answered. He nodded. "Just checking." He said as he walked away. Just checking?

After I finished washing the are, I headed back to the cottage. Byakuya was sleeping peacefully. I noticed his glasses were still on, so I took them off. I crawled on the bed and went next to him. I cuddled him as I watched him sleep.

He was so humble. He was so perfect. His eyes were bright blue. He had the perfect jawline and pretty lips. His nose was perfect. He was ripped. His arms were muscular and so were his legs. His hair was soft and the most beautiful color I have ever seen. He's been through terrible shit, but you shouldn't blame him.

I placed my hand on his face and it travelled to his chin. And I whispered, "How did I get so lucky?" Then I fell asleep.

- Byakuya's POV. -
"How did I get so lucky?" She asked under her breath. Her hand was travelling on my cheek to my chin. No. How did i get so lucky.