Regret

Chapter One Beyoncé's POV
the
****FLASHBACK

"Michael get the hell out!"

"I'm not going anywhere." he
rebutted.

"You cheat on me again and again, and expect me to take you back every time. I'm sick of it Michael! I'm sick of you! I hate you!" I screamed as the tears fought extremely hard to fall down my cheeks.

I repeatedly punched his chest to release the anger that I felt deep down inside, but that didn't help. Till this day I still have respect for him because he didn't hit me back. Instead he simply chose to take the high road, and simply walk away. The second the door closed is the moment when the tears flowed freely down my cheeks. My cries and sobs were now uncontrollable. My breath rapidly increased, and it took all of my strength to gain control over my breathing before having yet another panic attack.
_________________________________

****END FLASHBACK

That was the last time I ever saw my fiancé, the love of my life. Until this day I still regret that my last words to him were a complete lie. I loved him dearly with every thing in me. But now he's gone, and he took his last breath believing that I indeed hated him. If I could go back in time, and apologize to him I would do it a million times. I was completely and utterly wrong, and now there's nothing that I can do.

Each morning I'm reminded of my late fiancé when I look at the innocent faces of my children. They are the spitting image of their father, and he passed away before he could ever get the chance to meet them. I long for my children to have a relationship with their father, but I know that is impossible. Instead I teach them to appreciate, and cherish the relationships that they do have. They may only be two and half years old, but it is a valuable lesson for them to learn. We never know when someone may exit our lives. I'm grateful that both my children, and I have wonderful relationships with my family. I know that they will always be there for us whenever we may need them, and visa versa. I just cannot get over the fact that I took away any possibility of my children having a relationship with their father.

A/N: This story starts off really sad, but it ends gets better and has a happy ending. I've had this story in my notes for a while, and it's completely changed from how I originally planned it but I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment. Your comments really help, and give me ideas.