Page 3

Now Madi had to laugh at his name suggestion. Neither of their new names fit each other, as they were still in opposite bodies. But something else wasn't fitting either, as Madi squinted at herself and wiped her eyes.

"Joe, wasn't your hair red? Why is it blue?"

"It is red, what are you-"

He stopped himself and looked at Madi. All that laughing and he didn't notice the color change. "Oh god...your...my hair was red..."

Joe flared his nose and covered his face with both hands. This was a whole mind fuck and a half. There were many possibilities to this, and many questions that needed to be answered.

He cocked an eyebrow and looked up. "I think you got the blue hair cause your hair was blue before?"

"My hair hasn't been blue in a good while, so I'm not sure. But the last color I changed it to was red, so I should still have your red hair?"

He shook his head and rubbed his temples. "But...I didn't get your red hair...or my red hair...I  don't know..."

Madi brushed her now short blue hair as they both huffed in frustration. Any more words from either of them would cause more chaos.

"I may or may not have stolen your red hair...oopsie!"

The two looked up and looked at the screen to see a red haired figure in a matching coat. He floated on the screen and looked at them both with a wicked smile on his face. Madi jumped back, while Joe growled and held the phone closer to him.

"Chronos! I should of fucking known!"

"Chronos...?"

He turned to Joe and chuckled, pointing at the screen. "Well well well, I didn't know you had yourself such a beautiful lassie."

He then turned to Madi, crossing his arms. "How does it feel in his body?"

She patted all over in curiosity, disregarding his question. Joe facepalmed himself and sighed. "Don't answer him. He can use anything you say against you."