Page 25

"It's nice to talk to you too Timothy. It's been a lot with you."

"...I still can't believe he's actually talking to us, like...that's my OC right there..."

Maya leaned on the palm of her hand, adoring Chronos, Carlie and her characters. They were so alive, and held truth to their personalities. But even then, they had their own mindset, and did whatever they were functioned to do. He looked at Maya and grinned. "And you're my creator. I thank you for making us."

Carlie smiled at the three creators, and then looked over to Chronos, still beaming ear to ear. He noticed her smiling and cocked an eyebrow. "Why are you still smiling? I'm like a psychopath compared to you."

"Well, I see a different side to you" she shrugged, still smiling. She was alluding to earlier with how she softened him up, however the hell she did that. He scoffed and looked away.

"You saw nothing, you just happened to see the good side of me..."

Carlie turned her head to Madi and Joe. she was starting to realize what she  was saying about just how like them her and Chronos were. She was also just looking to them for assistance.

"...but you wanna know something? Joe?"

Madi looked over to Joe, the attention was on him now. He looked up and hummed, raising an eyebrow.

"...it doesn't exist. Too-da-loo guys."

Joe groaned with a laugh. He knew he was going to do this. "Oh god DAMMIT CHRONOS-"

Madi fell backwards laughing. "Joe- that- that reaction was PRICELESS!-"

"Byeeee!"

And just like that, Chronos disappeared in an instant, leaving the others confused. Now it was just the creators and all their remaining OCs. Foxy hadn't said one word throughout the whole time, but he was still there.

"And of course he pulls a Joe," Maya commented.

"And I'm about to pull a Madi," Carlie said, grabbing a cup of tea from wherever it was sitting. Chester swung his arms around and widened his eyes.

"Where did you even get the tea from?! You pulled it out of your ass or something?!?" He questioned, laughing in between words.

Carlie giggled. "Dress pockets-" she said, now full out laughing

"And that is why I want pockets in my little prince skirt, or whatever the hell it is..."

Both Maya and Tarento laughed at Timothy, knowing his mistake. "Timothy, that's called a waist veil! Or at least I think it is..."

"That's another name to call it...but really, we have to go Timothy."

Carlie and Foxy both nodded. "We do too, scout duties and such."

"I'm with Timothy, he needs me too. Chester, where will you go?"

He shrugged, fixing the chains around his neck. "I don't know, I wanna hang out for a bit."

Vince narrowed his eyes. "Don't you got work? It's like, 11 in the morning right now."

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late!"

"You're always late, but aight." His brother said before being pulled by Timothy. They all said their goodbyes to Madi and Joe, and most importantly Maya before being teleported by Tarento. But yet again, he stayed back and gave everyone his last glace.

"By the way, thank you guys for everything. I've been a bit hot headed, but you know me, Maya. We'll visit you guys sometime."

Chester winked at her before he too, disappeared like everyone else. Now it was just Madi, Joe and Maya, like it used to be. The only thing different was the impact their characters had in their hearts.