Page 5

She paused and scratched her head, sitting up from her position. "First, who was that? I mean I know he's Chronos, but-"

"He's a time and space demon I originally made for a YouTube channel Maya and Jacob were doing. I don't know what happened to that, but ever since then this fucker has been haunting me..."

"Who's Jacob again?"

"Her boyfriend."

Madi nodded her head in realization. Their mindsets haven't swapped, which was very fortunate. Unfortunately, however, their bodies have. And as Chronos basically said, it was going to be a problem living like this until the situation was solved.

"Meeting up might be out of the question for now, but did he say find his friends?"

Joe bobbed his head, pointing his finger. "You're right, he did say that...I didn't even know he had friends."

"PFFFTTTT-"

Madi bursted out laughing, slapping the floor. Joe laughed a little himself realising what he had said.

"But seriously...I hope it's not a real person he's friends with, that would be a disaster..."

"Agreed."

He tapped a finger on his lips, thinking to himself. Chronos wasn't real, but he can be. After all, he can go into different universes.

"Theoretically, if he went into the real world as himself, whoever he's friends with would have to know me...but in his world, I doubt anyone would even be an acquaintance with him..."

"I mean, a me from a different universe would probably be dumb enough to do it. " Madi laughed, moving the blue bangs out of her face. Joe nodded again and pointed to the air.

"Possibly. But he gave no instructions. When we find his friends, what do we do? It could be a friend he persuaded to help him, or just a regular friend. Or at this point, anyone that knows him. So maybe...I got an idea."

"I'm here for it. Go right ahead."

"Chrono is a fictional character of mine, yet he exists, correct?"

Madi nodded. "Right."

"So in that case, any other character would exist. Like your characters. Like basically, they're alive and running in Chronos's world, but to us they're just OCs we draw."

"So...Carlie could actually be a real human somewhere? I WANT TO SEE THIS!" Madi exclaimed, about to make herself fall off of the loft bed Joe was sat on before the swap. Joe waved his hands with a worried face.

"Don't hurt yourself baby...but uh, yes. Just not in this case. I mean you are right, but not from the perspective I'm talking about."

She nodded, but was interrupted by the room door opening. She turned around to see his mom, busting in with a decently calm face.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. This was the last thing either of them needed at the moment.