Page 18

"Joe..I just realized something." Madi smiled, seeming confident in her idea.

"What is it Madi? I realized there's been a lot of realizations recently." He said with a chuckle.

"You could easily get Deko involved in this entire situation, but it might be harder since he's a cosplay, and I don't remember if you've drawn him or not." she suggested.

"I wish, it might be possible but we've got a pretty good thing going on. Foxy and Carlie are working with Chester and Timothy to beat Chronos's ass. Can't you believe that?"

"I mean yeah. I'm glad our characters are all working together. It's amazing."

Maya clapped her hands, smiling. "I find it fascinating, I've always dreamed of something like this! Just not...how it's turning out right now, with Chronos destroying and fucking up shit."

Madi rubbed her eyes. "Yeah...he screwed with a lot it seems, even though it's not that much."

"Ohhh it is a lot," Joe exaggerated. "He's screwed with a lot more stuff before this situation happened."

"What did he do?" Madi asked.

"He...may or may not have sent monstrous versions of our friends after us. I still don't know how he did it or who he was with."

Madi froze, and rubbed an arm. "That..that really explains the nightmares I used to have of us breaking up for no reason..and the daydreaming scenarios where I would imagine that all of us got into a fight for an unknown reason..this also explains why I'm hella clingy around Joe.."

"I've had those daydreams before," Maya said as she dazed off into her room. "They weren't pleasant...at all. I've been having some of Chronos actually, and now hearing and witnessing this, I hope I didn't have anything to do with this...or at least I hope none of my evil characters are in this with that bastard."

"I feel like there's a pattern. I think - if I'm not wrong - Chronos is specifically going after people Joe associates with. That's the thing that would make the most logical sense behind this, right?"

"Yeah, I like that logic. Hey Joe, have Carlie and the others said anything else or whatnot?"

He shook his head, but at the same time nodded. He looked slightly confused as he set the sketchbook down.

"As you guys were talking, yeah. But they just stopped. I'm going to assume they're fighting him now."