Page 19

~ And now, over to our lovely oc's ~.

Carlie was mid-battle with Chronos when everything went down from here. Her part of the fight (since she wasn't using her powers at all) was going terribly, which just led Foxy to chime in and help his daughter.

Timothy tried to help Carlie as well, but he was slightly distracted over the violent fighting frenzy Chester was having. He was zooming everywhere around them, yet his three angry eyes locked onto Chronos.

"Yes, YES, YES! WOOOO!" He charged at the horrified demon, who flew backwards to escape from him. But all that ended up happening was Chester throwing a heavy punch to his stomach, pushing him against the wall. Chronos growled at him and held onto his abdomen in pain.

"BINGOOOO! AHAHAHA!"

Timothy sighed and looked over to Foxy and Carlie, who were staring at the two. He wanted to apologize for the sight they were seeing, but the two were clearly running on fighting adrenaline as well.

Foxy and Carlie then nodded at each other, before running up to Chronos and finally using their time related powers, which to everyone's surprise, was way more powerful than Chronos, and not just because they were combining their powers. They  - in summary - blasted him with a time related punch thing(?) that had severe amounts of quintessence (a substance with the highest known energy per unit volume in the voltron universe), which led to a major impact.

"Holy fucking shit, what did they do?!" Vince walked up beside Timothy, being carried by his sweater arms. He just shrugged as Tarento came up to his other side, breathing heavily.

Carlie was knelt to the ground  when the smoke cleared after the impact, Foxy stood beside her. She had a visible bloody nose, but wiped it away, stood up, and used another blast, but..she missed this time? Before she could try and attack him again, she was hit in the back.

"Ohhh shit," Chester commented.

Carlie - being the badass she is, used another one of her other abilities (rewinding time) to her advantage, rewinding time, and whipping around  before Chronos could even use his portal ability. "Think fast." she smirked.

"Oh I'll think fast alright, you're just a stupid little girl to me!" He got back on his feet and began levitating again before charging at Carlie. But before he could reach her, something flung at him, wrapping around his waist.

"I think the fuck not! Carlie, run!"