Page 14

Joe rubbed his eyes with a groan. It was still early, and everyone was tired. And thanks to Chronos, he had them all here, worried and angry.

"So Maya...to fill you in long story short," Joe began, stretching once again, "Chronos came out of nowhere, started shit, swapped our bodies, told us vague hints which made us believe that we had to draw Timothy and send a message, and we woke up to blue X's on the drawing. That's all that you've missed pretty much."

"Wait, blue X's? There wasn't one on Timothy himself, right?"

As much as both of them wanted to tell her no, they both reluctantly nodded. "Yeah...there was. Joe was figuring that out now actually, I already told you the previous messages."

"I mean yeah, I just don't believe it...a fictional  character Joe made, is really out there coming after us. " Maya shook her hands around and put them on her head. "And now possibly Timothy! This is like, bad. It's bad I've already thought about this before..."

Joe made another groaning noise while Maya talked. "It's crazy, this fucker just appeared out of nowhere and fucked the three of us, including Maya's characters...he stole my coat, and not to mention that he keeps scaring the shit out of us. And let's talk about the fact that he stole my red hair. He used his little space portal dimensional powers and just snatched my color, like..."

As Joe ranted, Madi noticed something crawling on her screen. She looked closer, thinking it was another glitch. But it wasn't a glitch, or a bug in that case. It was red and white, trying to introduce itself onto the screen. Madi realized what it was and looked up at Joe.

"Uh, Joe-"

"And I don't like how he claims to be like me, when really he wasn't supposed to look like me in the first place-"

"Joe-"

"-he was just supposed to be a demon, not this monster that would destroy my life, not to mention you guys-"

"Joe!" Maya snapped her fingers, noticing what Madi was looking at as well. He finally paused his ranting and looked at the screen, groaning for the final time.

"Hello Joe, I see you've fallen into my first trap of the day." He smiled, floating around excitedly.

Joe stared at the screen, focused on the red demon. This time, since Maya was on the call, she could see Chronos. She couldn't get a word out of her mouth as he looked at everyone with the same wicked face from earlier.

In Madi's case, she thought it was best if she stayed quiet, and so she did.

"What the hell did you do to Timothy Chronos?" Joe snarled, pointing to the sketchbook. Maya gasped and held her phone tight. "Timothy! What the fuck did you do to him?!"

"Oh chill out, he's fine. I just wanted to get a little reaction out of you both. Or in this case, you three."

Madi rolled her eyes. At this point, she wasn't even remotely surprised with what Chronos was doing, she only wanted things to be okay again and that's it.

"As of that message, I'm sure you've found some meaning to it. I know you three will probably ask about it."

"No shit sherlock, of course we're gonna ask about it." She pulled another eye roll.

"Joe, do you wanna do the asking?"