Page 4

Chronos whipped back around to Joe and rolled his eyes. "Like you don't do the same shit. I got it from you, you know." He smiled as he gave him an offended glare.

"You might look like me but I am nothing like you! Why did you switch our bodies?!"

The demon simply shrugged, unfazed by him yelling. Madi fondled with her pale hands nervously. "Joe, I don't ask much of you but could you please not scream at my phone in my body?"

"Oh yeah, sorry..."

Chronos pointed at Joe and spun his finger in a circle.

"Ha! That's why! That's exactly why! I wanted to see how you two would react, and better yet, how you two would handle it. And I'm enjoying it. So too-da-loo!"

He started to fly away, opening a portal in the process. Both Madi and Joe leaned into their phones in complete panic.

"Wait!" They both said collectively. Chronos groaned and dropped back down, staring at the both of them.

"I'm waiting."

"I know you'll get tired of that red hair, so please at least tell us how we can switch back."

"What are you talking about? It's completely aesthetic with my coat."

Joe kept his aggressive face on, waiting for an answer. It wasn't long before the demon had a short fit, punching the air and mumbling curses.

"Fine. I'll give you two options. Find each other, or find my friends. Good luck."

Madi laughed. "Honestly I thought it was going to be some whole 'true love's kiss' bullshit."

A grin grew on Chronos face as he turned to her, making her face turn from laughter to a nervous chuckle.

"Madi don't you give him any ideas! Well I-I mean, we are dating, but like still!"

"You thought I would just let you two off that easy? Good the fuck luck ladies. Remember what I said."

They both watched as the demon spun away, making a brightening portal on the screens of their phones. It blinded them for a second, and before they knew it, he was gone. Madi was left speechless, while Joe stared off into the screen.

"..."

"..."

"...Joe, I have many questions."

"...and I have many answers. But that too."