5. Grabbing the Sensei

"Hey Sensei. Get outta bed." Naruto had dragged Sasuke and Sakura to Kakashi's apartment. Sakura grumbled about how dirty it was and begun cleaning, Sasuke annoyingly sat on a chair and started planning his training with Naruto determined to at least place a hit on him.

Naruto opened up the blinds and watched as his sensei groaned at the sudden intrusion in light. Naruto headed to his closet while Sky jumped on the bed and licked at Kakashi's face.

Naruto didn't know why Sky was infatuated with Kakashi when she wasn't infatuated with anybody else, she adored Shikamaru but that was his best friend, she wasn't even warming up to Sasuke and Sasuke was becoming a good friend to him.

However that voice that rumbled within hadn't answered him anymore, didn't speak when Naruto asked questions the voice went quiet and it made Naruto upset. Was it just there to protect him? To make sure he hadn't done something to die. Yet why would he tell him not to eat certain foods, don't go to places alone with Suki and don't even go near Menma alone.

Too many thoughts and so he stuck too just picking out an outfit for Kakashi, Kakashi grumbled about his Genin waking him up to which Sasuke spoke.

"You said to meet at the tower two hours ago. Get up and stop making us wait on a grown man." Sasuke spoke and Sakura hummed.

"You've made him mad, but I've cleaned the bathroom so hurry in the shower." Sakura said starting to clean this room while Naruto held out his uniform.

"Make sure you brush your teeth." Naruto said holding out the uniform to which Kakashi grabbed but continued complaining about his Genin. Naruto made the bed and Sakura finished cleaning the room, and Sasuke even decided to do the dishes. Naruto took out a small breakfast bento and when Kakashi walked out he saw his apartment was clean.

"I got you breakfast. You need your energy." Naruto smiled at his sensei and Sky scratched at Kakashi's clothed leg and Kakashi couldn't deny either fox and so he picked Sky up and perched her on his head and grabbed the bento and ruffled Naruto's hair which made Naruto smile.

"Thanks for cleaning my home, lets leave now." Sakura clapped and Sasuke spoke.

"Can me and Naruto have a spar. I'm so close to landing a hit." Sasuke said and Naruto chuckled.

"Sure Sasuke, you think you are close to a breakthrough?" Naruto spoke and Kakashi kept calmly eating while his Genin talked but he was really taking them on a series of D-ranks, if Sasuke and Naruto wanted a spar after than that's fine. He was heading home to read his porn.

"I'm so close to beating you, though I feel that if I ever beat you I'll feel incomplete." Naruto smiled.

"So I'll just put up more of a fight then, wouldn't want our future Kage to be incomplete." Sasuke smiled but scoffed Sky howled which made Naruto open his arms and she jumped in them, she calmly nuzzled into him and Naruto smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"What are doing? Another set of D-Ranks?" Sakura asked, and Kakashi nodded, folding the bento and putting it in a scroll to give to Naruto later. When they reached the tower, they bowed as Hizuren listed off D-ranks and Kakashi declared that his Genin would do all of them.

It made Sasuke a little annoyed, he wanted to spar against Naruto and wouldn't have time when they completed the D-ranks, but Naruto loved the D-ranks more than anything.

Babysitting?

Tora?

Those were his favorites, loving watching Tora and Sky play together or holding a cute baby. Naruto wished he could actually have a child because he would love to be a mother more than a father, he felt like he was too soft to be a father. He wished he was actually born a girl. Rolling his eyes as he became annoyed that he wasn't a girl he could see Kakashi lean over and take the papers.

"Can we babysit first Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto asked skipping over and taking the papers, realizing they were all time stamped and babysitting was last, groaning he gave the papers back and pouted, walking to Sakura who only patted him on his head.

"Cheer up, I'm sure that baby is waiting to be held by you." Sakura said not understanding the love of babies. She wanted Sasuke's babies, but couldn't Sasuke hire a nanny.

She wouldn't want that child to puke or shit on her.

"Let's just gets this over with, if I can't spar with Naruto I suppose Itachi would do." Kakashi chuckled.

"Itachi is an outstanding Jounin, why don't you want to spar with him." Sasuke scoffed as if this question was a no brainer.

"Naruto explains everything so I'm not confuse. Itachi gives me riddles expects me to figure it out, then gets upset when i don't." Naruto smiled happily.

"I'm glad I could be a better brother to you!" Naruto declared and Sasuke chuckled.

"That isn't what I meant, but okay." Sasuke said while Naruto and Sakura chuckled. Kakashi watched as his Genin bonded, but he really couldn't keep his eyes off of Naruto.

He feels so gross for liking a teenager. A fifteen year old child, a child who he was seven years older than. (Shut up, I know I'm making him younger! Deal with it.) He should be looking for a wife and looking to settle down like everybody else but he couldn't when Hazel eyes and a bright smile is all he wanted to see.

He was definitely falling for his student, who didn't even look to be in slightest bit interested in him, at least not the way Kakashi is interested in him. Which was wanting to do everything he's read in his books to Naruto.

It was unhealthy obsession really. He was sure everybody in the village had a thing for the Orphan child that just looks so damn happy all the time.

Hell even Itachi, a man that didn't care about anybody but Sasuke was mesmerized by Naruto's face, so Kakashi didn't think he had a chance.

At all.

So he would just be their sensei, and take glances that were way too long to be platonic and think about Naruto declaring his love for him while snuggling into him.

So what if Kakashi was falling in love.

He didn't expect to be caught either.

**