9. Oh Were HalfWay There.

Naruto walked around the village. Team Seven were on a break from the training and the missions. They constantly took C-Ranks and we're training in their ninjutsu. Sakura still couldn't find a specialty that made her happy. So she was looking at the library and Sasuke took a mission with Itachi. Kakashi was actually on a mission with team nine and that frustrated him.

Sky was hot on his trail, but since he had time, he decided to dwell deeper into village secrets and so when Hizuren and Shikaku was seen leaving the Hokage room, Naruto snuck in. Much like he had before, but now instead of being drawn to the forbidden scrolls where he learned a few Classified Jutsu's.

He was here for the Uzumaki and Senju files. He knew deep down in his core that he was related to one or even both of the clans and he wanted to know how. He wanted to know why. He wanted to know why the fact was hidden from him.

So he started with the Senju file, having Sky stand guard at the door. The connection to nature energy was answered when he read the Senju clan, most of them excelled in sage, and the first Hokage was even the strongest sage user in the lands.

Tsunade had a son with her husband. His name was Kiro. The clan was dying and so she sat down with Hizuren and made sure Kiro and Kushina married, since it would seem that Hashirama married an Uzumaki and the bloodline grew stronger, so they allowed it.

Even though Kushina was seeing Minato.

Naruto's eyes widened at the fact. Why wouldn't Minato tell him he dated the fourth Hokage? He felt so betrayed.

However it says that Kushina decided to do it, and even fell in love with her arrange husband, but then the Kyuubi attack happened, on Naruto's birthday, however the Kyuubi seemed to have gone missing.

Though Naruto really doesn't think that's the case. The Kyuubi would've reappeared in the lands after seven years, but that would mean the Kyuubi has been sealed in somebody, yet it would make sense.

So now that Naruto knew that Minato really dated Lady Kushina, he wants to know if he adopted him because he reminded him of Kushina, or some strange complex that he believed he should have two children, that he should've been his child.

That however doesn't explain why Suki hates him, why Menma hates him, but it could at least explain why Minato adopted him.

He had to have been Kushina child. The Fourth was his mother, and that was something he felt so damn certain about. He felt like this was his connection. That was his mother.

He stood up and placed everything back and motioned to Sky before walking out the door. On his way down from the tower he saw Hizuren and Shikaku coming back. He smiled and walked up to Hizuren.

"Jiji. Can I meet Tsunade-Sama?" Hizuren face fell a little before he spoke.

"Why?" He asked and Naruto smiled.

"She's the best medic in the land and I want to learn from her. Can you make that happen?" Naruto asked, that was indeed his grandmother who probably was nursing herself on a bottle of sake losing her husband, son and daughter in-Law.

"I can try." Naruto smiled and patted Hizuren on the head and headed towards his home. He was sure Suki was home alone but he needed somebody to go with him. Just to stand by the door and listen.

Walking down the village he saw Shikamaru, he walked up to Shikamaru and interrupted his talk with a foreign shinobi.

"Hi, sorry but I need to steal my BFF for a second. Meet him at his home in thirty minutes." Naruto told the blonde haired pig tailed girl who was shocked but couldn't even move she was stunned by that smile and Naruto walked away with Shikamaru who waved to the girl.

"You seem to have a pep in your step." Shikamaru said and Naruto spoke.

"I've figured it out, well almost. Now I'm here to see why Suki tried to kill me every day." Shikamaru hummed.

"You still haven't figured that out? You came to me two months ago." Shikamaru scolded and Naruto scoffed at him.

"I've been busy, and so have you. Don't mock me, sitting here having an arranged marriage with a foreign shinobi. How did your father even find that one?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru shrugged.

"Not sure but things are good now. Anyways do I need to follow you in?" Naruto nodded and had Shikamaru stand right there as he walked into the home.

"I'm home." Naruto said and Suki turned and didn't greet him, which means both Menma and Minato wasn't home.

"Whatever. You need me to make you something?" She asked going back to dinner and Naruto hummed.

"No, but you can tell me why you want me dead." She froze in her tracks and Naruto just watched her.

"I'm not trying to kill you. You are paranoid." She said continuing to move as Naruto hummed a little.

"You don't have to lie to me, I might be able to take a guess." Naruto said folding his arms, sighing a little.

"It's because I remind you of a woman, that your husband loves more than you. So much he was willing to adopt a child that looked exactly like her." There was a slam that didn't startle anybody but Sky growled a little, waiting on Naruto to let her attack this woman.

"You just had to remind Minato of his first love! I loved him, but I could never compete with Kushina! Then she goes and finds a man she truly loves and I was just a rebound, but I was happy, we had Menma and we were happy and then you were born. Looking like that woman, and he just had to adopt you, shattering my perfect life." Naruto stood there and Shikamaru walked a little closer in case he had to help Naruto.

"I have to kill you! Minato's focus will always be on you if I don't. He isn't even training Menma, you are taking up his time. You are the reason my family is broken." Naruto hummed lowly.

"It's the lack of love in this household. You love him but Minato doesn't love you. I can't control anybody's feelings, so how about I do this for you Suki." Naruto tilted his head and smile.

"I'll move out, would that help you try and build back a marriage that wasn't there? Because I cannot guarantee that you'll live if you try and kill me again." Naruto shrugged watching as the woman looked upset.

"I pray to Kami that you'll reevaluate your life. Nice knowing ya, really. Shikamaru you wanna help me pack?" The woman froze when she heard another set of footsteps.

"Of course, lets get you out of this house." He spoke, looking when he passed by Yuki.

"Thanks for having me." Shikamaru said as he bowed and closed the door as Suki only hurried and finished dinner and went to her room.

*

Shikamaru, a gentleman to everybody. Even to a woman that wanted his best friend dead.

-Amiyah