20. Gender Reveal Party

Kakashi had come home, tired and wanting nothing than to sleep with Naruto. Hoping he was still in the village and he hadn't been sent on a mission. He had came back from eliminating the bases that belong to Danzo, then they had countered the Akatsuki.

Luckily for them the Sannin were on the Akatsuki's tail so they were able to kill them easily with a little extra man-power.

So he stumbled into the village, having completed a three month mission with Asuma and Shikaku behind him. All three of them were ready to head home, just to sleep their days away now.

So they went to report. Low on chakra, and barely keeping their eyes open. They saw Minato and Menma in the office. They handed their reports and was handed their money before they spilt up.

The one month mission ended up being three, and so Kakashi wanted nothing but to lay in bed and so when he made it home, he realized it was quiet.

Too quiet.

Naruto must be on a mission, he groaned and went to shower and head to bed. Ignoring a box for a crib in the living room. When Kakashi's head hit the pillow he was already asleep, drifting through the darkness as his body recovered its chakra and strength.

About three hours into Kakashi's rest, Naruto had came home with Sasuke and Sakura. The duo carrying the bags for Naruto since he is five months along.

"Don't you know the gender yet? And how many are you having?" Naruto ignored Sakura and begun putting away his grocery. Sasuke helped him and Sakura was annoyed.

"Ugh fine, no baby talk. Is it because Kakashi-Sensei isn't home?" Sakura said as she started making dinner. Naruto hummed a little.

"No he's home. I sensed him the minute he stepped foot in this village." Sakura pouted.

"Then why????" Sasuke sighed and spoke.

"Because Kakashi-Sensei doesn't even know. He's been gone overall for three months, and Naruto still doesn't even show that much." Sasuke said.

Naruto is five months along and doesn't even look pregnant.

"Yes, so how are we going to break it to him?" Naruto hummed as he was showed the package of mochi. It was all white, but Naruto hummed.

"The insides are filled with the color of the gender I'm having. Blue for boy, Pink for Girl." Sakura smiled and Sasuke hummed.

"You have enough for everybody that's coming over tonight?" Naruto's nodded and revealed another two containers. Sakura smiled and soon she was much more excited about this party, while Sasuke just went to open the door because Shikamaru was here.

The four of them cooked and joked around with Naruto, saying that he wasn't going to have more than one child because of how small he is which made Naruto's smiled and rub his belly.

They didn't realize they were being loud until they heard footsteps and somebody yawning as if they didn't get enough sleep. They watched as eyes stared at them but mostly Naruto.

"Hey welcome home." Naruto said softly and Kakashi opened his arms and Naruto turned to the side and fell in them. Kakashi hadn't said anything closing his eyes as his head was on Naruto's hair. Contently holding Naruto.

"Are you throwing a party?" Naruto nodded.

"Yeah, it's a gender reveal party." Naruto said smoothly, and Kakashi hummed in agreement, not even thinking until he heard snickering from his students and Shikamaru.

"Why are you throwing a Gend........ You aren't." Naruto pulled away and hummed.

"Hm?" Naruto asked tilting his head, and Kakashi chuckled.

"You are pregnant. You are carrying my child." Naruto smile was blinding, and he nodded.

"Five months. So I decided to tell everybody and tell everybody the gender today. Though as you can see my best friends already know." Naruto shrugged and Kakashi smiled.

"I for sure though you were going to curse my name." Naruto smiled and spoke.

"Oh but I am." Naruto said kissing Kakashi on the cheek and went back to cooking while Kakashi sighed.

"You can help with decorations sensei!" Sakura said as she removed herself from the Kitchen and Kakashi followed after her.

Soon their home had started filling up with people. Minato, Menma, Tsunade. Jiraiya and Orochimaru. Let's not Forget Asuma and Shikaku. Neji came for Shikamaru. The party was fun, Naruto leaned into Kakashi and watched as Tsunade did what she did best which is get drunk and bet on stupid things.

Encouraged only by Jiraiya as Orochimaru seemed to be the voice of reason.

Though Naruto only smiled and placed the Mochi on the table. He spoke softly.

"Won't you all like a Mochi? The insides will tell you all what gender I'm having." Everybody froze at that, eyes scanned to the couple on the couch and Kakashi sighed.

"I was made aware today as well." Kakashi said and everybody clapped for them. Congratulations we're in order as Tsunade scolded Naruto for not telling her sooner.

"Gomen, Gomen Granny." Naruto said as he patted the woman's hair. Everybody couldn't wait and so they took a bite of the Mochi. Naruto watched as confusion etched their face.

He wanted to laugh but he kept to watching Kakashi.

"My Mochi says you're having a boy." Kakashi said and Neji spoke.

"Mines says you are having a girl." Naruto chuckled a little and spoke,

"Alright boy Mochi's on one side and Girls on the other!" Naruto said as he stood in front of the two groups.

Kakashi, Sakura, Asuma, Menma Orochimaru and Shikamaru in the boy group.

Neji, Sasuke, Minato, Tsunade and Jiraiya in the group that says girls. Naruto spoke.

"Can anybody guess as to why I'm having two genders?" Everybody looked lost except Shikamaru. Yet he wasn't even a medic like Sakura and Tsunade but he knew this.

"Naruto is having twins." Naruto smiled and nodded. Naruto did the sign for release and soon his belly was a lot more noticeable.

"I'm having twins. A boy and a girl!" Soon he was being picked up by Kakashi who was extreme happy. Everybody was cheering and excited!

Menma was going to be an Uncle and Minato was excited to be a Grandfather.

Everybody was so happy that Naruto wanted to cry. He however stuck close to Kakashi as everybody went on about who these children will act and who they would favor the most.

"No offense, but these children better look like Naruto." Shikamaru said and Naruto laughed and Kakashi rolled his eyes.

"I've taken all the offense. Are you saying I don't have good genes?" Shikamaru hummed as he felt Neji hands lace with his.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Team seven minus Kakashi laughed while everybody else tried not to laugh.

"I didn't know Nara's were so blunt!" Kakashi said rolling his eyes and Naruto gasped and looked to Shikamaru.

"Kakashi is cute, though I'm sure you just meant the addicted to porn gene." Naruto said and Shikamaru nodded, Naruto sighed and spoke.

"Don't worry. They have me as a mother." Naruto said and somehow, the crowd wanted to make sure that Naruto's children didn't inherit that sadistic streak either.

~

Next chapter, is the last chapter! 😌