7. Baka Sensei

"So you lied basically?" Sakura asked with a deadpanned expression, Naruto was petting Sky who was purring at the affection while Sasuke looked to Naruto.

"Can you help me with walking on water?" Sasuke asked, and Kakashi hummed.

"Well I'm your sensei, you could ask me." Kakashi spoke, but Sasuke shook his head.

"Naruto is helping us with the basics so that when you decide to train us, it can be on ninjutsu or whatever specialty we want." Sasuke said and Naruto handed sky to Kakashi.

"Sakura would like to try and stop scolding the man, we all decided to continue plus I'm sure he had a killer headache." Naruto said and Sakura nodded and went out to grab Naruto's hand but Sasuke took it and made sure she was steady before joining her.

"Kakashi wants to talk to Naruto, so we'll go ahead." Sasuke said in his same monotone voice, but Sakura was swooning, on the inside of course.

"Sure." She said calmly, and Sasuke was thankful she didn't freak out.

"What's up?" Naruto asked, tying up his multi colored hair, watching as Kakashi watched his movements with a spark in his eyes. That somehow made Naruto all happy inside.

"I just feel like you are progressing so fast, and I'm not even involved in it." Naruto sat down and spoke ignoring the groaning bridge builder.

"You've been a shinobi for so long, you couldn't possible teach us the basics. Not to say that you don't know the basics, but at the training sessions, you had us practice with weapons and Taijutsu." Kakashi nodded, and Naruto chuckled.

"No chakra control, which I excel at. So let me teach them to control their chakra, and you'll handle the rest yeah?" Sky nuzzled into Kakashi and Kakashi softened, from both of his foxes.

"No need to feel left out sensei, you could also join my training too. Just to feel a little refreshed." Kakashi hadn't known where he thought to say this, but he smiled though no one could see the smile and spoke.

"I'm more of a one on one person. Not training in a group." Naruto tilted his head but smiled, ruffling Kakashi's hair feeling nothing but happiness radiating through him.

"Sure, I'll make sure I'll come grab you when I'm alone then." Naruto hopped of the boat to see that Sasuke and Sakura were actually staying a float. Having a decent conversation to where Sasuke doesn't think he wants to kill the girl, and Sakura could feel the perfect image of Sasuke crack.

Though she isn't sure if she still likes him, he was nice and funny to talk to. In his own Uchiha way.

"Look at you both, Sakura you've completely mastered it. However Sasuke you've already mentally stop thinking about it and kept walking. I would say you both are ready to learn Jutsu's and a specialty." Naruto said and Sakura and Sasuke smiled and high fived one another.

"Race you to port?" Naruto asked and Sakura took off running without the boys knowing she would need that head start.

"Oh you are definitely cheating!" Sasuke said and Naruto laughed freely.

"Sakura-Chan, you are playing dirty!" Naruto called as the two men let her get a little far before running after her. Sky purred contently in Kakashi's lap, and Kakashi wondered why Sky was drawn to him.

"You can speak can't you? You're a summons right?" Sky stopped her purring and looked at Kakashi.

"Technically I am a summons." Was all she said and Kakashi hummed.

"Well why are you attached to me? You aren't attached to any of his friends?" Sky blinked before humming and decided to drift asleep. Knowing no good would come from answering his question when the Kit isn't aware of his feelings yet.

"Of course." Kakashi spoke as he just petted Sky, while the bridge builder regretted getting so damn drunk, and when the boat hit the port he felt like his head was going to explode, Kakashi saw his Genin sitting on the port happily, praising Sakura for making it first.

"Truly superior." Naruto joked and Sasuke joined.

"Ah yes, what a queen." Sasuke said and Sakura scoffed, but laughed.

"You both are assholes, lets complete this mission please." Kakashi helped the bridge builder up, they travelled through the mist. Huddled together and knowing somebody a lot stronger than Chunin level was waiting for them.

Sky howled and Naruto grabbed his teammates and looked to Kakashi.

"Duck Now." Naruto said ans when they ducked they seemed to have narrowly missed a sword decapitating them. The sudden move made the bridge builder throw up again, which made everybody look at him.

"Kakashi of the Sharigan. You've started training brats?" A man stood on top of his sword and lightened the mist, Naruto grabbed the bridge builder and had himself and his teammates surround him. Kakashi looked at the man and decided for the heck of it, to go all out.

He didn't need to really worry about his Genin, Naruto was training them. I'm sure they picked up a few tricks to keep them safe and so removing his hi-ate, he charged at the cow man and started using the Sharigan. Unaware that Sky was still perched on his head.

"That Reckless Sensei, Sky better not get injured." Naruto grumbled and Sasuke chuckled.

"I'm sure Sensei will protect your child. She's already fond of him." Sasuke said and Sakura nodded in agreement. Naruto just hummed and looked at the fight.

Kakashi clearly had the upper hand, but the ninja was definitely leading him to water, and Kakashi didn't have as much chakra that he had, or even Sasuke.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu." Naruto called, don't ask him what he had to do to learn that Jutsu. However the clone stood in place of Naruto as the real as real Naruto walked over to Kakashi.

"You Baka sensei! Baka." Naruto called out, and Kakashi stepped a foot on water, before Naruto yanked back, he grabbed Sky off of Kakashi's hair and his teammates face palmed at the one track mind of Naruto.

Naruto placed Sky on the ground and spoke softly.

"He's on water, will this do?" Sky nodded her head then and Nodded hummed.

"Sky Grow." Sky grew the size of the nine tails in one fell swoop, and other marveled at the size and built of the fox, before they both started glowing. Naruto placed his hand on the water and spoke.

"Senjutsu Art; Tundra."

Eyes marveled at the fact that the water shot up from the river and as it fell it became snow, and it begun blowing like a blizzard. Sky was heard howling which was a lot louder since she was a lot bigger, and Naruto hummed. Walking towards the man watched as he seemed to be trying to breathe but nobody could breathe within this but Naruto.

"See ya." Naruto stabbed the man in the heart, looking to His teammates, he stopped glowing. Sky shrunk and he smiled at them.

"Let's go." Yet Naruto took one step and felt himself falling. However he was caught by Kakashi.

Kakashi looked down and realized Naruto must've exhausted his chakra and so he decided to carry the teen to Tazuna's house.

*

Whew Chile, can you say slow build? Anyways enjoy me writing this chapter at 2am

🥺🥰