16. Cleaning Up

"He's dead, like him and Danzō are actually dead." A random Jounin spoke as he looked at the bodies from the barrier, Hizuren died from Danzo and it seemed Naruto killed Danzo. The Jounin seemed to want to appoint Minato leader of cleaning up, while the elders were in charge of finding a new Kage before any other villages found out the third died.

That would lead to nothing but more problems for the village.

So Kakashi had Chunin and Jounin begun the cleanup, Kakashi wanted nothing more than to head home to his boyfriend that was waiting for him but unfortunately the village comes first.

Naruto hadn't made it home, yet he was just about to part ways with Sasuke when he felt anger following him. He could hear both Sky and Shiro growl at the person and when Sasuke and Naruto turned around, it was Menma.

Pure unadulterated hatred laced his features and chakra and Naruto really didn't know what he had done.

"Mother and Father are divorcing, he said he can't love her, that he never loved her and it's all your fault." Sasuke looked surprised, he knew Naruto would handle it, but he felt a sense of protection flow through him so he took one step ahead of Naruto.

Sasuke knew Naruto didn't need protection, but it made him feel happy to protect his best friend.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Menma. Though isn't that a conversation you should be having with your dad?" Naruto asked with the tilt of his head, and Menma started getting more upset.

"See! You never take responsibility for shit you caused. You are the reason my family is in shambles? That my mother cries herself to sleep every night! You are the reason I'm angry, why my father doesn't train me! Why I'm incomplete. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"I'd really like to see you try and kill Naruto. You'll be dead before you can reach him." Menma cackled and exposed his tongue, now Naruto was no seal master, but Jiraiya has shown him some seals to avoid and the one on his tongue was one of them.

Menma started oozing black soulless killing chakra, which meant somebody is controlling him, allowing the power to eat away at his mind. Menma was nothing but a puppet now.

"Sasuke don't worry, I have a solution to this." Naruto said with a smile and Sasuke sighed.

"I'm sure you do. you've mastered a rare sage, I'm sure there's some healing Jutsu's within there." Sasuke said as he stepped back and was greeted with both Shiro and Sky nuzzling into his side.

Sasuke felt immensely happy that Naruto's fox likes him too, he was ready to rub that in Sakura's face.

"Menma, you've been fed nothing but lies to somebody who's controlling you." Menma scoffed.

"She wouldn't lie to me, you are the enemy! Not Her." Naruto smiled and leaked red chakra as he walked over to Menma.

"Sure, now its time to rest okay." Naruto chopped Menma in his neck for a pressure point and watched as he fell to the ground. Sasuke walked over as he saw Naruto unseal some items.

"Okay, Walk me through it Kurama." Sasuke tilted his head.

"Kurama?" Naruto looked up and hummed.

"I'll tell you later, now I need to save this boys life. Let Hizuren know some woman is manipulating people in the shadows." Sasuke nodded.

"Have the Uchiha open his mouth, make sure his tongue his hanging out and look at the seal."

Naruto listened to everything Kurama had told him to do, and soon he was able to see that seal leave Menma and his chakra start to go back to normal. Sasuke looked to Naruto and Naruto sighed.

"Am I supposed to be the savior of this village?" Naruto asked looking at Sasuke. Sasuke hummed and Naruto spoke again.

"Because all I really want is Kakashi, and a bed." Naruto said sighing and Sasuke smiled.

"You've only been dating for a month. You want him like that?" Naruto rolled his eyes and playfully shoved Sasuke who only chuckle.

"My sixteen birthday is around the corner, and I'm feeling a lot more needy. Don't blame me, blame Kakashi." Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled. The duo took Menma to the hospital and headed home. However even when the sun set and then riser the following day Kakashi hadn't made it home.

Kakashi sat within a meeting he was sure he wasn't qualified to sit in. Before he had spent all night helping Minato track the Sannin down.

"Hizuren is dead, and we are in the need of a new Kage." Minato spoke, he watched as the Sannin eyes dropped and Kakashi could imagine how it feels to lose a sensei, luckily his was alive and well.

"The Elders apparently trusted me with the job. Unless one of you all would like it?" Minato spoke calmly, knowing he probably wasn't heard. So Jiraiya spoke.

"We were invaded? By who?" Kakashi spoke up then.

"The sound village which was being led by Danzo and the sand village, even though we have some strong treaties and a few of their ninjas were suppose to marry some Genin here." Kakashi said and Orochimaru spoke up.

"Two villages and the only death was Hizuren? What happened?" The door barged open, and there were paws from two foxes and somebody sighing.

"Hizuren, I need to talk to you." Naruto walked all the way in and saw the Sannin, which his grandmother is present, Kakashi and Minato.

"Uh I'm afraid to ask, did Hizuren not make it?" Naruto asked and Minato and Kakashi shook their head and Naruto sighed.

"I'm sorry for yelling you Hizuren, you were a good Jiji." Naruto said in prayer and looked the the sannin.

"I'm sorry you all must feel so sad. Granny please don't nurse a bottle okay?" Naruto said looking to Tsunade, and she tilted her head.

"Who are you, and why are you calling me granny?" Minato stood up, and decided to speak. He was Hokage at the moment and he felt like it was the least he could finally do for Naruto.

"Tsunade-Sama, Sensei, and Orochimaru-Sama. This teen is Naruto Uzumaki-Senju he save the village with his rare sage, Arctic sage." Naruto stood while Shiro and Sky found their way to Kakashi.

"Nice to meet you Granny, I've been asking to see you for months now." Naruto said happily and the Sannin looked at him.

*

Yo 😊