17. Granny Senju

"Uh, you can say something. I am your grandchild." Naruto said standing in front of Tsunade. Orochimaru and Jiraiya watched as the woman started crying, Naruto opened his arms and watched as the woman pulled the Teen into a tight hug. Naruto smiled and closed his eyes.

"You feel complete, I'm glad this all happened before your birthday."

"Why?"

"You would've been a lot more agitated without a pack, without a parental figure."

"You look just like Kushina, you have your fathers eyes though." Tsunade watched the boy, and he smiled happily.

"I feel complete, thanks for accepting me. I'm sorry you didn't know I was alive." Naruto said patting the woman's head and she chuckled and wiped her tears.

"You have to tell me all about your life. I have somethings that belonged to your parents." Naruto nodded and sat his grandmother on the couch, starting from the beginning and Minato looked with a fond smile.

"So Naruto mastered a sage called Arctic sage, it allows him to combine his wind and water chakra into a change in chakra to produce snow. The closer he is to water the more devastating it is, however he called out a technique that killed most of the people, while the other fled." Naruto chuckled a little as his grandmother seemed to be scolding him about dating his sensei.

Sky walked over and rested her head on Naruto's lap while Shiro walked to Tsunade and laid his head on her lap. Naruto smiled and spoke.

"Look at how cute he is, though you can't tell with the mask. He really is." Naruto said and Tsunade sighed.

"I suppose I'll allow it. So you've become a sage?" Tsunade replied and Naruto nodded and continued talking lowly to her.

"So Naruto is the reason the village is saved. So any objections to me being the Hokage?" Jiraiya asked and Minato leaned back and folded his arms, letting the events replay in his mind as he tried to think of his next step.

"So, was there anybody you'd consider promoting? A shame that the village was invaded but I'm sure there was some natural talent." Orochimaru said and Minato hummed and opened his eyes.

The Jounin were rebuilding the village, the Chunin were helping the civilians and Genin, the village was moving after being attacked a day ago. Naruto gasped and stood up as he remembered something.

"Kakashi! You never came home last night." Naruto said remembering that fact, after telling his grandma he moved into to his boyfriends house without his boyfriend knowing.

"I didn't, the village doesn't get rebuilt over night Naruto." Naruto scoffed and sat back down.

"You could've at least told me, you coming home tonight?" Naruto tilted his head and Kakashi looked at Minato who smiled.

"He will, you mind doing me a favor Naruto-Kun?" Naruto hummed.

"Sure Minato." Jiraiya chuckled and even Orochimaru wanted to laugh.

"You don't address the Hokage's by their title do you?" Orochimaru asked and Naruto hummed.

"That would be rude. Hizuren basically watched me when Minato left on missions, and Minato adopted me and gave the reassurance I needed. The connection I made to them as Hizuren and as Minato doesn't compare to what they can do for me as Kage." Naruto shrugged.

"It's a respect thing for me, and if Minato doesn't like it. He can speak up." Naruto turned to Minato and he smiled.

"You can call me Minato. I need you to fetch your teammates and Shikamaru." Naruto looked to Shiro and Sky.

"Fetch them and I'll let you both cuddle with me and Kakashi tonight." Sky and Shiro yelped happily and left in a cloud of smoke.

Naruto looked to Orochimaru and Tsunade.

"Can you train my teammates? They are good. Kakashi and I trained them, but they need an extra push." Naruto bowed and Tsunade and Orochimaru looked surprise.

"Tell me about them." Orochimaru said and Naruto smiled.

"Sasuke Uchiha. He's unlocked his Sharigan but lacking Mangekyo. He's amazing in Taijutsu and can possibly wield a sword. Needs to work on Genjutsu and his fire and lighting Ninjutsu." Orochimaru hummed and Naruto turned to his Grandmother.

"Sakura Haruno. Amazing Chakra control and Taijutsu. Genjutsu is average, and her sensing is perfect. She'll be an amazing medic." Tsunade smile and Naruto turned to Jiraiya.

"Can you train me in Fuinjutsu? I feel as though I have a knack for it, and Kurama said I could combine it with my Senjutsu, and open up even more Ninjutsu." Jiraiya nodded and patted the hair of Naruto and the door slammed open.

"Momma Fox! Shikamaru...." Sakura didn't need to say anything else, Naruto walked to Shikamaru to see him upset. He could tell Shikamaru was crying, and Naruto looked at him and opened his arms and watched as Shikamaru fell into them.

"Do you want us to go kill her?" Sasuke said watching as his friend was so heartbroken.

"Say the words, and I'll send her through a building." Sakura said having her fist glow green.

Naruto hadn't said nothing yet, letting Shikamaru cry on his shoulder. He opened his eyes, and he said something that made Shikamaru's entire mood change.

"You know your gay right." The room froze as Naruto said that statement, and Naruto continued holding Shikamaru as he felt Shikamaru's shoulders shake.

Shikamaru pulled away and started laughing, clutching his stomach as he looked at Naruto's smiling face, Sakura and Sasuke shook their heads but somehow leaned into one another, knowing that the two were slowly falling for the other now that they known everything about the other.

The room felt their shoulders slump in relaxation as Shikamaru scoffed.

"I'm Bisexual, not Homosexual. However, I do like men more than women. She was nice, and we clicked well. I thought she was the one." Naruto smiled sadly.

"Yeah, you want to cuddle with me and Kakashi tonight?" Kakashi scoffed.

"You keep inviting people there won't be any room in the bed." Naruto shrugged and Shikamaru sighed.

"Thank you but, I might go cuddle with Sakura and Sasuke." Sasuke scoffed and Sakura spoke.

"There's room in the bed! You can sleep with us." Sakura said and Shikamaru sighed and patted Naruto on the head.

"Thanks Momma Fox." Naruto nodded and when they all finally calmed down, Minato announced their promotion to Chunin. The room clapped for them and Naruto felt his heart flutter in completion.

Then he watched as Orochimaru and Tsunade agreed to train his teammates and he watched as they blushed and thanked Naruto. Naruto waved to them and heard that the sannin would be staying to help with cleaning up. Kakashi and Naruto were heading home when Minato spoke.

"I'll announce your lineage when we get things cleaned up, until then here's this." Naruto's was handed several envelopes, and he tilted his head.

"Your Uzumaki funds, unfortunately Tsunade is Senju head again, so she received the Senju funds." Naruto smiled.

"That's alright. Thank you Minato." Minato nodded, and Naruto spoke and before he forgot.

"Go see Menma in the hospital. He has stuff to tell you." Minato nodded as Naruto left happily with Kakashi.

*