Actors- T.H.

Warnings: Just fluff and maybe some swears

Requested by @PaleGirl4ever

Peter signalled to his partner that he was gonna go left, forcing her to take the right hallway. Having her gun out in front of her, she carefully scaled the hallway, until she determined it was clear. Her mistake? Putting her gun down to talk into the coms. Because as soon as her guard was down, her gun was knocked out of her hands, and she was put into a chokehold, quicker than she could even process. Quickly the chokehold was changed to a gun to her head, as a gruff voice ordered her to get on her knees.

Just then Peter came around the corner, having cleared his area already, only to see his partner on her knees with a gun to her head. The hydra agent quickly looked up at an approaching Peter, and before Peter even had a chance to shoot his web-shooters to grab the guy's gun, his partner had already had him in a chokehold with her legs. Natasha's famous move.

"Honestly I don't even think you need me Stark. If it isn't enough that you're iron man's daughter, you're also trained by black widow. That poor sucker didn't stand a chance." Peter said standing there pouting, while she got up and casually brushed off her pants. "You'll get better kid." She said patting his shoulder as she walked past him. "We're the same age!"

"AND CUT! Good work everyone, let's take 45 before Robert comes in for the next scene with Y/N." Joe yelled out, as the crew started bustling around to get ready for the next scene. Tom pulled off his mask as fast as he could, taking in deep breathes. "I swear, they make that mask hotter everytime!" He says, switching back into his London accent. "You're just being over dramatic Holland." Y/N said walking over to him and ruffling up his hair. "Easy for you to say Downey, your suit is practically pyjamas." Tom replied trying to get his girlfriend's hand away from his hair. "Alright pretty boy, go get your suit off and then come to my trailer after." Y/N said to her boyfriend, already starting to walk away from him. "You're not even gonna go with me?" he yelled after her. "Not a chance, I'm going to go chill in my 'pyjamas' until I have to film my last scene." she said turning around to wink at him before making her way to her trailer.

...

Tom found his girlfriend in her trailer lazily scrolling through Netflix, thirty minutes later. She was so out of it, she hadn't even heard him walk in, so he took the opportunity to jump on her, effectively scaring the shit out of her and knocking the breath of her lungs. Rolling her eyes, Y/N let the boy get comfortable before quickly, and swiftly, pushing him off of her, making him land on the floor. Hard. "Jesus, they give you too much combat training, you pushed me way harder than you needed to." Tom groaned, rubbing his now sore back. Giggling, Y/N patted her chest, signalling for him to get back on. Tom looked at her skeptically, and approached her like she was going to knock him out. Which she probably could do if he was being honest. "Oh quit being such a baby and come here. I missed you." Y/N whined, making grabby hands at her boyfriend. "Okkkk, but if you push me off again and I die, I'm going to haunt you every night until you die." Tom said as he got comfortable on her again. "You actors are so dramatic." she said rolling her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him. "You say that as if you're not an actress yourself." Tom mumbled into her hair. "I'm not an actress, I'm a director." "Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say."

Tom suddenly got up and looked directly into his girlfriend's eyes. Before she could even ask what wrong, and pair of lips melted into her own in a rushed kiss. After Y/N had processed what was happening, the couple shifted, so that Tom was holding himself with one arm, and Y/N had her arms wrapped around his neck and in his hair. Unfortunately for them, they were so caught up in each other, after being too busy and tired all the time to really have time to do anything, they failed to hear Y/N's trailer door creaking open. "Hey honey, they're ready for us on...HOLLAND GET OFF MY DAUGHTER." Robert yelled as soon he saw what was happening in front of him, scoffing in disgust. Y/N got so startled at her dad's screaming that she pushed poor Tom off of her. Again. Tom sat up to see an annoyed Robert and a sheepish Y/N looking at him. "You really have got to stop doing that." Tom said to his girlfriend. "She wouldn't have to do that if you weren't on top of her all the time." Robert cut in before Y/N could even reply. Rolling her eyes at her father, she gave the boy on the floor a quick peck on the cheek, before grabbing her father and dragging him outside. "I'll be back in a couple!" Y/N yelled over her shoulder before closing her trailer door.

She turned around to see her agitated father looking back at her. "What?" She asked, confused on why her dad seemed so irritated. It's not like he didn't know they were dating. The whole world knew they were, with Tom not being able to keep his mouth shut about anything. Hell, her dad thought they were dating before they even realized they had feelings for each other. "I don't like him, and I don't like the fact that you are dating him." Robert replied to his daughter, jogging to catch up as she started to walk to the set. "And why don't you like him dad?" She questioned, knowing all too well that he practically adored Tom, taking him under his wing as soon as he was cast into Marvel. "I don't know, he like, likes you, and those types of boys are always trouble. I'm telling you he's going to take your heart and stomp on it, and then you'll come crying to me and I'll have to play the part of the dutiful father and comfort you while I find him and break his face. It's just too much work for the both of us don't you think?" Y/N stopped to look at her father to check if he was being serious, and after she realized he was, she gave him an exasperated look before turning back around and continuing to make her way to the set. "Actors." She mumbled under her breath while rolling her eyes for the millionth time that day.

A/N: Hi guys! It's been a while. Hope everyone is staying safe and washing their hands, and I also hope that corona can fuck off already so we can get on with our lives. If you guys have any requests, feel free to private message me, and I'll get it written as soon as I can. Keep staying safe guys!