Chapter XXVIII: Sacrifice

(Eren's POV)

"Armin!" I called out dragging Bertholdt's mutualistes body in my hand. "I got him, you can come now!"

But then I saw a body appear as the smoke subsided on the next roof across the street. I was hairless, and shirtless but it's skin was charred like a piece of burnt meat. I jumped across to the next roof, throwing the unconscious traitor ahead then I dragged him to the corpse.

"Armin... you're sacrifice wasn't useless. We have the Colossal Titan now because of you, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Hange and Sasha are still alive and there was big blue flash on the other side but I'm sure that Captain and (Y/N) are okay." I cried falling to my knees.

I was about to preach more, but then the quadrupedal titan crashed further down the roof, a man on its neck. I quickly grabbed Bertholdt's head and stabbed half my blade in his throat.

"Back off you little pissant! Or I will kill him!" I hissed, to the Beast Titan.

"Are you Eren Yeager?" the bearded man asked. "Man, you look nothing like Grisha..."

He knows my father? Who the fuck is this guy?

I stabbed the blade deeper in the shifter's throat as a warning. And and it worked. He didn't get any closer but his mouth opened to say something but he was interrupted.

"There you are you bastard." hissed Captain Levi.

He and my sister were standing on top of the wall. She seemed to be okay except that her skin was pale, like a clean sheet. The Captain was covered in Titan Blood, but he didn't have any injuries either.

"Damn. How did they kill all of them?" mumbled the Beast Titan. "Okay. You win this time. But I will come back and save you, Eren Yeager."

The two of them jumped down, and were about to fight the shifters, but the quadrupedal ran away before they could land.

"Eren! Give me your blades and gas! Now, hurry!" ordered the corporal.

"Yes sir!" I shouted fumbling with the gear.

That's when a small cough came out of Armin's burnt mouth just as Mikasa landed on the roof with a flare in hand.

"ARMIN! He's alive!" I shouted.

"That's Armin?" my sister murmured shocked.

"Wha-?" Mikasa mumbled.

"CAPTAIN! Give him the injection and have him eat Bertholdt! Please!" I shouted grabbing the traitor.

I could tell that the corporal just wanted to go after the beast titan, but when my twin put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a gentle look. He seemed to calm down.

"Alright." he said.

My sister took out the box from her jacket and walked towards me, about to open it.

"Captain Levi! The Commander! We have to give him the injection, a rock took out part of his gut and he'll die." said a voice beside us.

I turned my head and saw one of the recruits that was hanging around Marlo before the expedition. I think he said his name was Floch. He had red hair and a look of pure fear in his eyes as he lugged Erwin's body on his back.

Levi helped Floch up and laid out the commander's body on the roof.

"His heart is beating, faintly but it's there." (Y/N) confirmed.

"Captain?" I asked, the fear of losing growing in me.

"We're using it on Erwin." he declared to my sister who was still holding the box.