Field Trip

"They were here. OZPIN THEY WERE HERE!" Ironwood slammed his hand son on the table "We are very much aware of that" Goodwitch replied "Now are we going to do something about this or are we going to stay the course and ignore what's right in front of us?!"

Ironwood was visibly and obviously upset. I laughed from the elevator as the doors opened "Oh that's rich! Ironwood actually cares about something" I hunched over in laughed as I lost it

"Thank you for coming" Ozpin said as Ruby stepped out from the elevator "someone accidentally pressed all of the buttons on the way here"

"How are you feeling?" Ozpin asked "Good I guess. Id feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't over 3" she gave a small chuckle but ironwood Goodwitch and Ozpin all looked at her "so that's the tone we're going for ok..." She out her hand on her neck nervously

"Ruby. I think it's appropriate to let you know that what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress is all about."

I stood up and wiped the tears from my eyes "woo boy" I then saw ironwood holding his hand on Ruby's shoulder "You recognized a threat, you took action and you did your best" ironwood said as I walked over to them "Thank you sir" Ruby replied.

"The general has already I formed us of the events that transpired last night. But now that your rested we wanted to see if there was anything you wanted to add" Ozpin said

"Did she look familiar to you at all?" Ruby tried to think "I..." I stepped in "yes." They looked to me "What do you recognize?" Ironwood asked "Jet black hair. Golden eyes. I've seen a few students around here with those traits before so idk who it is exactly. Maybe she's wasn't even from beacon" I said "also." I looked to aunt Ruby "remember when we fought Roman? The night we met?"

Ruby nodded as she looked at me and I looked back to Aunt Goodwitch "She blocked Ruby's bullets. Like on the bullhead. So it's possible we are working with the same woman. Though I can't be a hundred percent sure. As I've said a lot of students have the same description"

Ozpin say back down and thought. Ironwood "Oh!" Ruby said "She used glass...though I don't think that was her semblence" glynda nodded "I agree. That does sound like the same woman."

"You think this girls connected to Roman and the white fang?" Ruby asked "It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to make a connection" Ozpin said.

"Wait" Ruby replied "I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something...in the southeast...yea" Goodwitch stepped forward "but I thought you said the Intruder-" Ozpin raised his hand

"Thank you for your cooperation Ruby. Why don't you go spend some time with your team" Ozpin said "you have a long day ahead of you" "anytime" Ruby said "and Ruby" Ozpin added "do try to be more... discreet next time" "yes sir" Ruby turned to leave as I did too "(y/n) please stay" Goodwitch asked as I sighed as Ruby smiled and kissed my cheek "Come by our dorm when your done" I nodded as she left.

I then turned around as looked at all 3 of them "you requested my presence?" I asked.

Ozpin say back down in his seat "don't worry this isn't an interogation (y/n) it's merely just a meeting. I wanted to see how you've been feeling" I shrugged "been alright I suppose. Gonna meet jotaro later, have some lunch then me and Kakyoin are gonna go look at some new gear down at the combat store"

He nodded "I see" aunt Goodwitch stepped forward as we hugged eachother "It's good to see you (y/n) outside of class I mean" I smiled "You too" Ironwood tried to step forward but I snapped my fingers "no. You stay there" ironwood seemed to hold back a large sigh as he nodded and fixed his tie