Act 1 Finale

Suddenly, Penny is surrounded by Floating arrays gesturing the swords around to her command before launching a volley of them at Pyrrha, who runs towards them and leaps though or deflects each aimed blade. The swords fly into the air until they turn around and come back to the fight.

I looked around. Confused "Where did she go?" Ruby was excited for the match. I had no idea why she would just disappear. "Hey poppy" she looked at me "Keep an eye out for me. I'm gonna go try to find Ruby"

She nodded "Something the matter?" She asked as I nod "It's strange but...I don't know...I've got...a bad feeling..." Poppy turned back to the match "Well be careful."

I stood up from my seat as I exited to the isle.

Pyrrha, now having returned the shield to her back, twirls the javelin to block each sword swipe of Penny's, dropping her weapon when she needs to somersault away after being hit by a slash, only to magnetically return it to her hand as Penny readies another wave of blades.

"My word! What a tremendous display by Miss Polendina!" Port shouted over the speakers. Fully glowering, Pyrrha rushes forward and jumps on an incoming sword, swinging down on Penny, only to have the assault halted by a collection of blades, though she leaps away from the retaliatory slice as Penny backs away as well.

She tries to defend against the multitude of swords with the length of her weapon, but is forced back regardless, prompting Pyrrha to roll the shield from her back onto her arm with her polarity.

---

I walked around the stands. I could hear Pyrrha and penny fighting. Spying an employee only door slightly ajar I got suspicious. Reaching to my waist I drew my guns from my holsters. I kept my sword in my locker. But I never went anywhere without my guns.

Pushing the door open I stepped inside.

---

Pyrrha spins wildly as she deflects and dodges each sword, until she gets close enough to Penny to deliver a few slashes with the spear, sending her flying back as Pyrrha bats aside the blades called to their wielder's aid.

Penny slides to a stop and makes a new series of motions, the weapons folding up until she's circled by several laser rifles, a few of which open fire on the approaching champion.

Pyrrha avoids the blasts and fights off the remaining swords with her blade until she slides into position to charge at Penny and knock her back.

Pyrrha straightens with a victorious grin that disappears into dizziness, just as she sees Penny rocketing forward, weapons firing behind her like a jetpack so she can leap into the air, then come down as an energized meteor on her opponent.

---

Turning the corner watched as...Mercury...kicked Ruby in the face. Sending her back. "RUBY!!!" I shouted as I ran a few steps forward before hiding my guns to mercury

"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE HURT!" I shouted as he said nothing but smiled "WHATS GOING ON?!" I screamed as Ruby stood up behind me "YOU BETTER EXPLAIN TO ME RIGHT NOW WHY YOUR KICKING MY GIRL BEFORE I KICK YOU!"

Mercury just stared me down. "So be it" I said before I opened fire. Firing rapidly at him as he bobbed and weaved running towards me. He rushed me as I rushed him.

---

Rolling back to her feet, Pyrrha doesn't expect a sword to knock her shield off, then another to do the same for her blade. She tries to get the latter back with her magnetism, but has to use the power to send a flying sword back at Penny's side. It disappears behind Penny, only for her to grin and raise her arms as several appear above her, aimed to strike