Havens Fate

The screen is black as we hear Jaune call out to Weiss, then after a few minutes we hear (y/n) scream out in a great rage.

The scene opens up as we see (y/n) staring cinder down as he breathed heavily. His hands balled into fists. His sword was thrown away in a random direction. Raven shook very slightly. Trying to keep up her appearance.

Jaune ran past them both, picking up a fataly injured weiss. While suddenly lionheart reaches the bottom steps. Having been knocked there by Oscar.

The big man(I really forgot his name) started to walk towards lionheart.

(Y/n) broke into a full sprint. Rushing towards cinder with murderous intent. Raven tried to intervene but was stopped by qrow as the battle resumed.

(Y/n) rushed cinder and went in for a punch. She raised up a fire shield as his fist made contact it nearly shattered. He screamed again as he went in for another punch.

He hit the shield which shattered it. Cinder stumbled back as (y/n) lunged for her. She wasn't fast enough as he tackled her and screamed in her face.

She growled "Get off me!" She ordered as he raised his fist into the air to attack. But suddenly a big hand grabbed his arm and pulled. Yanking him off cinder.

Hazel(looked it up) threw (y/n) away. He landed a few feet away and rolled before performing an acrobatic move and recovered.

He was crouched down. Legs apart. Left hand in the ground and his right hand at his side. The smoke from his eyes grew in intensity. Hazel looked at him and roared.

Hazel had fused dust into his body. Normally it would kill anyone but he was different. Hazel screamed at (y/n) as he screamed right back.

Cinder looked at Lionheart "Leo!" She yelled as lionheart placed his pocket watch on the little opening in the statue before going upstairs to his office. Raven, cinder and that girl all boarded the elevator as they went down. Assuming to the vault.

Jotaro ran to help (y/n) but was interupted by emerald as she shot at him. "Yare Yare..." He said as he points at her "STAR PLATINUM!" suddenly his semblence revealed itself as he held out two fingers. "STAR FINGER!"

his fingers shot towards emerald who rolled away. On the other hand (y/n) and hazel rushed eachother. Both throwing a fist. Their fists collided as a shockwave emitted from the force of their punches.

(Y/n) swung his free hand as Hazel caught it. But (y/n) screamed as he fell back and threw hazel over using his legs to throw him.behind him. Rolling up from.his back he charged hazel.wiyhouy hesitation.

"IM KICKING YOUR ASS FIRST AND THEN CINDERS!!!" He shouted as he races to Hazel. Hazel.got up and got ready. (Y/n) jumping for a kick but hazel.grabbed his leg and spun. Throwing (y/n) into the wall.

With a thud (y/n) slammed against the wall as part of it cracked where he landed. Looking up just in time to.catch Hazel's fist he screamed again as he raised his leg and kicked hazel.

The big man stumbled back as (y/n) bent over and grabbed him.by his waist before throwing him to the ground and starting to repeatedly punch him.in the face. Just like Tyrian.

(Y/n) held Hazel's head by his hair as he yanked his face up to connect with his fist as he yelled with each blow.

This did not last long however as Hazel was able to shake free and grab his hand before he landed another punch. He pulled yanking (y/n) off him.

As he stood up he kept ahold of (y/n)'s arm as (y/n) screamed with rage. The smoke.growing even more fierce. But before (y/n) could escape Hazel's grasp  hazel grabbed (y/n) by his throat and slammed him to the ground.