Back in business

Flynt blasts down a block wall with his Semblance, while Jaune blocks the blast with his shield and Hard-Light Dust. Neon skates by, with Nora chasing her.

"Never miss a beat, never miss a beat. Excuse me!"

Neon turns and pulls her bottom eyelid down, sticking her tongue out and blowing a raspberry at Nora. She then turns and weaves around block pillars, laughing, while Nora smashes through the pillars with Magnhild. The blocks disintegrate when they are damaged.

"Come on, lightning bolt, aren’t you supposed to be fast?"

Neon skates away into a room-like area. Ren has taken cover behind a block pillar, occasionally leaning out to fire at Ivori, who blocks the bullets with his whip

"Wow, your boyfriend’s actually holding his own!"

Neon comes back to where Ren is from the room-like area and leaps over him. As he raises his guns to fire at Ivori, she hits the guns with her nunchaku, using Ice Dust to encase the guns and Ren’s hands in ice.

"Where’s all that energy when he’s around you?"

She points at Nora while she talks, then skates away. Just as Ivori raises his whip to attack Ren, Nora fires a grenade, which hits him in the torso, knocking him down.

Nora then hops onto Manghild and uses it to fly after Neon, growling angrily. The two speed past Oscar and Kobalt and turn the corner.

"Wee!" Neon laughs

Oscar attempts to attack Kobalt with his cane. However, Kobalt catches the cane, takes it from him and tosses it away. He then grabs Oscar’s head and lifts him up.

Oscar kicks him in the chest and flips away. Ironwood, who is watching the spar from an observation room, nods.

Flynt is slammed into a wall by an unknown assailant, and someone flings Kobalt from behind a wall on the other side of the room. Neon skates into the room-like area, laughing.

When she comes to a stop, she sees Jaune standing in one of the doorways. She turns and sees Ren standing in another doorway and then Oscar standing in another.

She turns to the fourth and final doorway, which has no one standing in her way. She gets ready to skate through, but suddenly she hears someone yelling and turns to look, surprised

"Huh?"

Nora leaps over a wall and slams her hammer down on Neon’s face. Shortly after, Neon talks to JNR and Oscar with a black eye, which soon heals.

"Wow! That was amazing! You guys have really improved since the Vytal Tournament. And that cute farm boy had a few surprises for us, too."

She winks at Oscar with a cat-like smile, and Oscar blushes with a shy chuckle.

"Well, you really had us on our toes. Thought you had us there for a second, whew!" Jaune said

"Oh c’mon, it was way more than a second!"

Flynt blows saliva out of his trumpet. "You guys busy? Wanna grab some lunch?"

Nora grins "DO I?! I CAN EAT A SANDWIHC THE SIZE OF KOBALT!" She yelled as a giant imaginary six layer BLT sandwich drops onto Kobalt, who removes the toothpick, causing the sandwich to disappear, leaving a lettuce leaf on his head. He takes a small step away from Nora.

Jaune, Nora and Ren’s Scrolls buzz. They withdraw their Scrolls to see the words “Incoming Mission” on their screens.

"Ah, man. We’d love to, but um…"