10

Kendall Ranley

I've let a week pass and I haven't heard anything from Lorenzo and it's been, peaceful. Work has been running smoothly and I felt like everything had calmed down, like my life had calmed down.

I was in the scrub room washing my hands; getting ready for a simple procedure when someone who was definitely not a surgeon, walked through the door.

"What the hell are you doing, you aren't aloud in here seriously. This is where I draw the line." I state with irritation. His arms crossed in front of his suit covered chest. I gulp at the look he's giving me, god was he attractive

"You need to leave me alone, you were a one night stand, get over me." I get back to washing my hands and all he does is walk closer.

"If only you knew what you do to me." He whispers in my ear and I shiver as my breathing hitches. I feel the goosebumps appear on my skin and Lorenzo takes notice. "Clearly I make you feel some type of way too." He chuckles and walks out the door.

Every encounter Lorenzo and I have is like a cliffhanger. He always leaves at the climax of the conversation, it's quite annoying. Pushing away my thoughts, I focused on my work, rescrubbed and went into the surgery.

Lorenzo Russo

In the short time that I've known Kendall Ranley, I've learned that she's fucking horrible at hiding things. You can read her like a book. She falls instantly at my touch, her words will say other wise but actions don't lie.

I'd leave Kendall alone at her work today, I won't hover around. Although once she gets off her shift, that's when I make a more drastic move.

///
Sorry short chapter. x